Misunder stood (fluff father figure dabi)

Authors note: Y/N's quirk is element and is heavily effected by her mood.
Also Dabi is a hero in this. Y/N is about 5 in the beginning. She got her quirk early on at 3.

Y/N:
I was playing in a park when someone shoved me from behind I fell forward. I rolled over to see some boys from my school laughing. I stood up brushing dust off my shirt faked a laugh. "Yeah very funny guys. Absolutly hilarious." I said sarcasticly scowling at them. When the main bully Harold (don't ask why I chose harold as his name I have no clue.) stepped foward and said. "you bet it is Y/N." He shoved me again and I fell back again. "The dirt suits you with how disgusting you are you should just stay there." He said. I stood up brushing off the dust again and said. "You know they say people bully because they're insecure so I get you bullying me because if my name was Harold I would be insecure too." I said smirking. His friends laughed he growled and pushed me to the ground again. "Thats a lot of talk for someone whose parents didn't even want them." He said smirking and I could feel myself getting angry. "Look this has been fun and all but I'm not gonna waste my time with an insecure bully." I said as I went to get back up only to be pushed down before I could. "Knock it off I'm starting to get mad." I said gritting my teeth. "Why? What are you gonna do... tell your parents? It's no suprise they didn't want you with how useless you are." He sneered and I lost it. "Take that back." I said as I balled my fist and the ground started to shake. "Make me." He mocked. I stood up tears starting to spill from my eyes. "Take it back." I muttered gritting my teeth. "I said make. me." He taunted. "TAKE IT BACK!" I yelled raising my arms controlling the ground to fly up and push him his friends tried to run but I used one of my hand to move a branch up and trip them. Harold looked scared. "You look scared what's wrong I thought you liked the dirt?" I said as I made it engulf him so he couldn't move. "I only stated the truth that your parents don't. love. you." He said Flames started forming in my hand almost like a ball of fire and made the dirt tighten around him. "THAT'S NOT TRUE!" I screamed and used the ground to send him flying into a tree. I slowly walked towards him flame engulfing my right hand. He tried to run but i made the ground come up high on both sides of him so he couldn't run. I got closer my flames only growing bigger with each step. I was right in front of him when I felt something wrap around my waist i looked down to see tree branches it was pro hero Kamui Woods. "You need to stop this now!" he said. I used my flames to burn the branches off of me. "STAY OUT OF IT!" I screamed using winds to send him flying back into a water fountain and used the water to keep him trapped. When I looked around I noticed police all around the park with weapons pointed at me. I made my flames grow higher to protect myself I felt so scared and angry. "they just don't get it." I thought to myself. "Kid you need to stop right now!" I heard a voice behind me I whipped around to see someone familiar it took me a second to realize it was pro hero Dabi I can't remember what his quirk is but he started walking towards me. I got into a fighting stance. "Stay back!" I said he raised his hands but kept stepping. "Kid just look around at what's going on." He said I took a look around and saw destruction that I had caused I started to hyperventilate. The ground started shaking the wind picked up I dropped to the ground and flames grew all around me. "I-I did this I caused this destruction I...I hurt a pro hero" I thought to myself as tears streamed down my face. "Kid look at me." I looked up to see Dabi moving closer still. "S-stay back o-or you'll get hurt!" I cried out. "Try and stop your quirk." He said. "I-I can't." I said sobbing. "You just need to calm down." he said. "What good will that do?" I sobbed. "It'll help you get control if I'm right you're emotions effect your quirk." he said calmly. "take a second and take a few deep breaths. In." He instructed. "And out." I took deep breaths. Slowly calming down the ground stopped shaking the strong winds became a slight breeze and the flames surrounding me were smaller. Small enough that Dabi was able to sit down right in front of me. "That's it your doing great kid keep it up." He said as ruffled my hair a bit and my flames died out completely. I looked up at him. "How'd you know that would work?" I asked. He flexed his hand and a small blue flame danced inside it. "I've had my fair share of my quirk reacting to my emotions." He smiled lightly at me I smiled back. I saw purple smoke pour in around me and started to feel sleepy I started to panic a bit but I heard Dabi say. "It's gonna be okay little one you're safe." I felt arms wrap around me as my eyes closed.