period comfort (fluff)

A/N: To all the guys who read my work if you get grossed out by this stuff feel free to skip it. Or you can stay and take notes on how to help a friend or s/o. Or if *cough cough* your my S/O you better take notes lol

Y/N POV:
                My cycle started yesterday and I've been in so much pain. My boyfriend dabi kept calling and texting me but, I didn't respond I just wanted to be left alone. I didn't want him to see me like this and I know that if I replied to his calls or messages I would end up asking him to come over. If he saw me this weak what would he think of me? Would he leave me? Tell me to suck it up and be stronger? I started to cry as these thoughts crossed my mind. I wound up crying myself to sleep curled into myself in pain.

DABI'S POV:
                      I haven't heard from y/n in 24 hour she hasn't looked at any of my messages I'm getting really worried. I started to run to her apartment praying she was safe and okay. I knocked at the door with no reply. I remembered she left a spare key in a jar underneath a fake plant. I quickly grabbed the key unlocked and opened the door. I looked around the livingroom and the kitchen and couldn't find her. I heard small whimpers coming from her room. My eyes widened in fear I raced to her room swinging the door open. I sigh in relief when I see but feel my heart sink when I see her curled up in pain and hear her continue to whimper. I walk closer to the bed. "Little mouse?" I whisper no response as I get closer I see a red stain on her sheet's. "She's on her cycle." I think as I sigh in relief again. "Thank goodness that's all it is." I walk to her bathroom and start to run a bath. I look through all her scented body wash I find one that seems to be the most used. I sniff it "oh yeah this has to be her favorite she always smells like this." I think a small smile on my face. I walk back to the tub seeing that it's the right temperature I switch it so the water stops draining and add the body wash to create bubbles. I add one of the many bath bombs next to the tub. I remembered how she explained that bathbombs make her skin softer. So I dropped one in I grabbed her towels. I threw them in the dryer so they would be warm when she got out. I walk over to her bed again I gently leaned over her and kissed her cheek as I rubbed her arm lightly. "Princess wake up." I said in a soft tone. She rolled over her eyes lightly fluttered open. Her eyes widened in shock as she realized it was me. "What are you-" she shot up mid sentence only to groan grabbing her stomach. "What are you doing here?" She finally managed to ask. "I got worried when you were responding so I came here to check on you." I answered with a small smile. "Oh um... thanks but I'm fine so you can leave now." She looked away. "I can't  do that little mouse not when your on your cycle." Her eyes widened again. "How did you-?" She started. "Don't get embarrassed but um..." I gestured to her stained sheets. Her cheeks flushed and I saw her start to tear up. I sat down next to her careful to avoid the stain. I rub her back gently and pull her close. "Hey hey it's okay princess." I place a gentle kiss on  her forehead. "I just want to help and take care of you." "O-okay." She sniffled a bit. I smile and pick her up bridal style. "What about the sheets." I smile. "Don't worry about it princess I'll take care of it you-" I step into the bathroom  just relax in the tub okay?" I look down at her and she nodded. I put her down. "You do your thing in hear I'm gonna wash your sheets." I smile walking out of the bathroom closing the door behind me. I walked over to the bed and took off the sheet and put them in the washer machine. I walked back over to the bathroom and knocked on the door lightly. "Hey want me to wash you clothes too?" She opened the door and silently handed me her clothes. I threw them into the wash and started it. I got an I dea and ran out of the house to the store.

Y/N POV:
               I sat in the tub and my thoughts consumed me. He must think I'm so weak seeing me like this. What if he thinks I'm too emotional and can't handle it? More and more thoughts of him leaving me crossed my mind. I began to sob.

DABI'S POV:
                     I came back to the house with a bag of snacks, a new stuffed animal, some pads, and midol. I noticed she didn't  have any in the bathroom. I set the bag on the nightstand. I grabbed some extra sheets she kept in the hall closet as well as some fluffy blankets. I made the bed placing her new stuffed animal on her bed. I heard the dryer go off I took the towels out folded them and placed them on top of the dryer so they would stay warm. The washer finished and I put the sheets in the dryer. I grabbed the towels, pads, and midol. I headed to the bathroom as I reached the door I heard y/n sobbing. My heart sank again I opened the door hurriedly I placed everything on the sink counter. I rushed to the side of the tub I cupped y/n's cheeks as I wiped her tears away. "What's wrong little mouse?" I asked worried. "Y-you must think I-I'm so weak." She replied sobbing. "Baby I would never think that." I picked her up from the tub and wrapped her in the warm towel. I looked around and realized she didn't have clothes. "Give me one second princess." I left the bathroom. I looked through her drawers I found a pair of comfy pants and worn out underwear I took off my hoodie since I had my tee-shirt on. I walked back to the bathroom and placed the clothes on the counter. I kissed her forehead. "Take your time getting ready when you're done let me know and we'll keep talking okay?" I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. She nodded i kissed her cheek. "I love you princess." I said stepping outside of the bathroom.

Y/N POV:
                The towels dabi wrapped me in were warm and fluffy. I noticed that the hoodie there wasn't mine and that it was his. I smiled and teared up again. He's so thoughtful. I got ready and called out to dabi.

DABI'S POV:
                    "D-dabi?" I heard y/n call. I opened the door. Y/n made grabby hands towards me I smiled and picked her up. She clung on to me  I carried her to the bed and sat down laying her next to me. I pet her head. "Now tell me what's bothering you." She told me about her insecurities I comforted her about all of them making them all wash away. She went to grab the remote when her eyes land on the new stuffed animal her eyes lit up as she grabbed and cuddled it. "Like it?" I asked. "Love it!" She responded I smiled. I turned and grabbed the bag of snacks. "Also got these." I say handing her the bag. She cuddled into me. "Thank you so much dabi I love you so much." I kissed her head. "I love you too." As she went to turn the tv on my phone rang. It  was shigaraki ugh what does he want. I picked up he told me I have a mission. Y/n over heard and frowned. "I can't." [Shigaraki] "why not?" [Dabi] "I got into some trouble I need to lay low for a week or so." [Shigaraki] "ugh fine" he hung up. Y/n smiled and hugged me close. I smiled. "Well now you're stuck With me for a week." She kissed my cheek. "I wouldn't have it any other way." We snuggled up again she turned the tv on and started snacking. A few minutes go by and she groans holding her stomach. I place my hand where hers is and use my quirk a bit. I heard heat helps with the pain. After a while I heard small snoring I looked over and sure enough y/n was asleep. I pulled the covers over us and turned off the tv. "Sleep well little mouse." I fell asleep shortly after.

A/N:  I hope you enjoyed this my little mochi's and that it helps make that time of the month easier. Also I am working on the next lost flame chapter. Sorry if it's sloppy I'm again writing between 12 and 1 am.