~Chapter Four~

Rory's POV

I wake up the next morning with mum crying. (Its 7AM). "Mum what's wrong" I ask as I move hair out of her face as she's laying down. "It hurts" Mum cries and I get really panicked. "what hurts" I ask concerned. "Every time I move I get a really bad stabbing pain down below I cant move" Mum says crying and I widen my eyes and quickly run down stairs to Luke. "LUKE ARE YOU STILL HERE" I shout and he quickly comes to me from the kitchen. "What" he asks. "mum needs to go to the hospital she's in so much pain and cant move" I say and he quickly runs upstairs. "Rory call 911!" Luke shouts form upstairs so I do.

Lukes POV

I run into Lorelai's room and she's on her bed crying and in severe pain. "Lor I'm here tell me what hurts" I say and I kneel on the floor so I'm in her view. "Everything hurts" She says and she screams in pain. "okay okay" I say and I take the duvet off of her and there is blood on her shorts and on the bed. "shit" I say and I pick Lorelai up and she screams in pain. "Omg Luke I'm bleeding, I shouldn't be bleeding I've already had my period this month" Lorelai panics as she touched her shorts and looks at her hands. "Everything is going to be okay Lor, were getting you to the hospital" I tell her and she buries her head in my shoulder area as I'm holding her bridal style. Rory comes in and sees the big patch of blood on the bed and has tears in her eyes. "the ambulance is on the way" Rory says. "What's all that blood where is it coming from" Rory asks and I have a good idea where its coming from. " I think From down below" I say and Rory widens her eyes. I hear the ambulance out side so I run downstairs with Lor in my arms and the paramedics place Lorelai on a stretcher and takes her into the ambulance and me and Rory get into the ambulance with her.

Rory's POV

When we get to the Hospital, mum is rushed into the examination room. After about a hour a doctor comes up to me and Luke. "Lorelai Gilmores family?" He asks and me and Luke stand up eager to know if she's okay. "Is she okay" I ask. "Okay, Lorelai will need to go into surgery immediately" The doctor says and I start to cry and Luke hugs me. "Why" Luke asks. "She has severe vaginal bleeding caused by a tear which we need to perform surgery on" The doctor says. "Okay do it, please do whatever will help her" Luke says and the doctor nods and rushes Lorelai to surgery. I'm crying in Lukes arms and I see a tear fall from his cheek as well. "your mum is strong she will pull through" Luke says.. "I need to call some people" I Say and he nods and he gives me the phone.

Rory and Sookie Phone call-

Rory- *crying* Sookie

Sookie- Sweetie what's wrong?

Rory- Please come to the hospital mum is hurt

Sookie- Omg okay I will be there asap!!!!!

Rory's and Deans Phone call-

Rory- Dean its me Rory *crying*

Dean- Babes is everything okay? why are you crying

Rory- Could you come to the hospital please

Dean- Are you okay are you hurt

Rory- No I'm not but mum is and its really bad so please come here I need you

Dean- Okay I will be there as soon a possible

Lukes POV

Rory comes back over to me and sits down. "Your not calling Emily and Richard they are her parents" I ask and she shakes her head. "No I'm going to let mum call them because if I called them, Mum would kill me and would want to call them her self, that's if she even wants them to come" Rory explains and I nod. "fair enough" I say and Sookie runs in. "RORY LUKE" Sookie says running in and sitting next to Rory. "Sookie" Rory says and hugs her. "What's happened is Lor okay" Sookie asks. "Luke can you tell her please I cant" Rory says as she lays her head on Sookie lap. "okay um, Lorelai has vaginal bleeding from a tear because she was..... raped by Christopher" I say and Sookie stands up and walks up and down the room going red. "Sook?" I ask. "I'm going to find him, I'm going to stab him with a huge meat cutting knife and then I'm going to rip his head off!!" Sookie shouts causing many people in the hospital to look at her and I quickly stand up and take her back to the seat and she sits down. "Sook, I know I get it, I'm going to kill him too but we need to stay calm for Lorelai, she's in so much pain and she's traumatised so we need to stay calm" I tell her and she calms down a bit and takes a deep breath. "okay" Sookie says and clenches her fists. Dean runs in and Rory gets up and hugs him. "what's happened?" Dean asks. "We cant tell you details but lets just say that she's been in a accident" I say because I know that Lorelai wouldn't want him knowing and I only told Sookie because she's Lorelai's bestfriend. "okay" Dean says .

Sookie POV

We are all sitting down waiting for around 3 hours and then a doctor comes in. "Lorelai Gilmores family" The doctor says and we all stand up. "the surgery went great and now only two people at a time can see her" The doctor says. "Why don't you and Rory go first since you were the ones with her first" I suggest to Luke and he nods and they both walk in.

Rory's POV

Me and Luke walk into mums hospital room and she's laying down on the bed connected to wires, she's so vulnerable and I hate seeing my mum hurt and broken. She slowly opens her eyes to see us. "H-hey" She says tiredly. "Mum I love you so much and I'm so sorry" I say going over to her and kissing her forehead. "w-why are y-you sorry" Mum asks holding my hand as Luke sits down on the chair next to the bed. "because I never realised, I should have known that dad is a terrible man" I say and mum puts her hands on my cheeks. "You couldn't h-have known because I told no one, its not your fault" She says and a tear slips from her eye and mine. "and I love you too my baby girl" Mum says and I hug her being careful and I sit on the chair next to Luke. Luke moves his Chair right next to mums hospital bed and holds her hands. "you are so brave" Luke admits and mum sadly smiles at him. "Lorelai, I cant tell you how much I'm glad that your okay" Luke says. "thank you" Mum says. "for what" Luke asks. "for being here for me, and for actually believing me" Mum says and I'm confused, who didn't believe her? Who wouldn't believe her!. "of course I would believe you! I'm not like your parents" Luke says. It was grandpa and grandma that didn't believe her! I'm going to kill them next time I see them. "I'm sorry, both of you, I'm so sorry for dragging you both into my problems" Mum says and I stand up and hold her other hand. "your my mum, I need to be here for you, so don't ever be sorry for needing our help" I say and Luke sadly smiles at me. "Were here for you Lorelai" Luke says and Mum has tears rolling down her face. "Do you want to see Sookie?" I ask and mum smiles and then her smile drops. "wait does she know about what Chris done to me" Mum asks concerned. "yeah" Luke says and Mum takes a deep breath. "okay I would like to see her please" Mum says and we both nod and walk out of the room and call Sookie in.

Sookies POV
I walk into Lorelais hospital room alone and I see Lorelai all connected to wires and she looks really tired. I sit on the side of the hospital bed and hold her hand. "Hey sook" Lorelai says tiredly. "Lorelai, I know what's happened and why didn't you tell me" I ask with tears in my eyes. "I didn't want to worry you" She admits. "Lor your my bestfriend in the whole entire world, I love you so much and I'm here for you okay" I say with tears rolling down my face. "I love you too Sook" Lor says and we hug. I sit on the chair next to her bed and Luke, Dean and Rory come in and I help Lorelai to sit up. "oh hi Dean" Lorelai says smiling. "Hello Lorelai" He says and hugs her. "Do you want to hear something funny?" Lorelai asks and we all nod. "I have to be in a wheel chair for 2 weeks so one of you has to wheel me around" Lorelai says with a smirk and we all chuckle and nod. "We will all take turns" Rory says and we nod. "ouch" Lorelai says and we all jump up worried. "guys sit back down I'm okay it just stings" Lorelai admits and we all take deep breaths and sit down. "maybe you should get some sleep Mum" Rory says. "yes I'm in pain and tired" Lorelai says and I kiss her forehead and we all say good bye and leave so she can get rest.

Rory's POV

Dean and Sookie leave, but me and Luke stay with Mum. "You guys can leave if you want to" Mum says. "Lorelai I'm staying here" Luke says. "Me too mum" I tell her and she nods and I help her to get comfy and she slowly but surely falls to sleep. "goodnight Rory" Luke says as he gets comfy in the chair. "night Luke and thank you for being here for mum" I say. "no need to thank me kid" lukes says and I fall asleep on the comfy chair while holding mums hand as her hand dangles of the bed.