~Chapter six~

Lorelais POV
I slowly wake up and I realise that I'm in Lukes apartment. I sit up and I get a pain In my stomach and I groan a bit. "What's happend are you okay?" Luke asks rushing over to me and I smile a bit. "Yeah I just got a pain in my stomach" I inform him. "Why am I in your bed?" I question. "You fell asleep In my diner and wouldn't wake up so I put you on my bed and I've been sleeping on the sofa but it's okay, also it's 1:42AM so go back to sleep" Luke admits and I gasp. "Omg I need to phone Rory" I say trying to get up but Luke stops me. "Lorelai it's okay, I've already phoned her and she's staying at Lanes house for the night" Luke tells me and I lay back down and sigh. "Are you alright Lor" Luke asks and sits on the side of the bed and I rest my hand on his. "I just, I hate everything that's happend and to be honest, Luke I'm scared" I admit to him with tears In my eyes and he lays down next to me and I rest my head on his chest and he kisses my head. How am I meant to tell him that Im in Love with him and always have been. I'm crazy about him and I don't know what to do. "Lorelai, there is no reason you should be scared, im here with you and no one will hurt you ever again!" Luke tells me and I get comfier with my head on his chest and he wraps a arm around me. "Thank you" I quietly says and he rubs my arm and I start to fall asleep again. "I love you Luke" I mumble and I fall asleep.

Lukes POV
"I love you Luke" Lorelai mumbles and she falls asleep. I'm in shock omg, Lor loves me!. I love her too! Should I tell her my feelings. I pull the duvet over us and I fall asleep too thinking about what just happened.