Intro:

*camera fade in to the dropship, empty aside from one person sitting on a metal box*

Lucky: hey guys! "The Babysitter" got more reads than I expected it to, so thank you all so much!

Now... you may ask any character any question, truth, or dare. You can do as many as you like. Besides, there are only a few people who I think will do this anyway... XD

*the dropship stops moving*

Lucky: we have arrived at Mira HQ. Oh, I didn't tell them that I was coming... meh who cares?

*the doors slide open, Lucky runs straight to the cafeteria, where Lime, Black, and all 12 children are sat.*

Indigo: uh... who's that?

Scarlet: Lime........ someone is in here!

Lucky: heh, just me.... *offended* you don't recognise me?

Indigo: no??

Lucky: I created you!

Indigo: waiiiiit...

Chocolate: ITS LUCKYYYYYY!

Peach: hey... doesn't that kinda mean...

Rose: YOU MADE OUR PARENTS DIE! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

Lucky: sorry guys... but I can fix that

Lapis: we're old enough to know that's not possible. If they're dead, they're dead

Snow: sleeping...

Emerald: if there's any possible chance to see my father again, I'm in!

Lemon: but how? It's impossible.

Teal: but I was right about the ghost thing...

Lemon: I guess, but they're still dead...

Coal: are you forgetting? Lucky is magic!

Lucky: well I wouldn't exactly say... never mind. Yeah, I have magic. I can write all of your parents back into existence

Scarlet: even mine?!

Lucky: of course!

Peach: then what are we waiting for?

Lucky: my point exactly. *begins writing, thinks, then pauses*

Chocolate: what's wrong, Lucky?

Black: writer's block?

Lucky: no... there's just something you have to agree to first...

Lime: huh? What?

Scarlet: what is it? Tell us!

Lucky: well, you're all going to have to take part in a game...

Lapis: Cool, we like games, right?

All the kids: YEAH!

Lucky: okay, great. Hey, ghosts, you're here, right? Did you hear?

Lemon: ghosts don't exist, silly...

Lucky: *continues writing, and ten ghosts suddenly appear in the cafeteria, fading into living humans again.*

Lemon: okayyy never mind...

*reunions.... lots of happy tears, lots of hugging and smiles*

Lime: *awkwardly sits down on a chair at the cafeteria table.*

Lucky: *sits down next to him* it's okay, I'll explain what's going to happen in a minute.

*everyone eventually quiets down, looking expectantly at Lucky*

Lucky: OKAY EVERYONE! You know those nice people you've talked to in the comments before? When I completely obliterated the fourth wall for you?

Coal: you wouldn't let me explain why my father had to kill everyone...

Lucky: yeah, I had to restrict that... but anyway, right now, you're going to play a game with them. They can ask ANY of you ANY question, truth, or dare that they like. And you HAVE to do it. Deal?

Coal: so we can say ANYTHING we like now?

Lucky: yes, you may. Your secrets need to be exposed! >:3

Coal: ahh... I see...... maybe this isn't soooo great any more...

Yellow: and what if we don't want to do something?

Lucky: ya got something to hide, then? Ehehe... you have to, or there are consequences...

Blue: what consequences...?

Lucky: hmm... ya know, I could kill you, or just completely delete your existence...

*nervous chatter fills the room*

Orange: A-Angel I'm scared...

Pink: *whispering to Orange* not in front of the others, please... but don't worry, I'll keep you safe.... and Peach and Rose... if Lucky does anything, I swear...

Lucky: so we have an agreement? Or is anyone going to back out?

Yellow: actually, yeah, I think I'm gonna-

Purple: what?! No!

Yellow: *groans* fiiiine then...

Lucky: great, let's start!

Hey readers, post your questions, truths or dares in the comments (anywhere really, on any chapter, it doesn't matter). Let me know who it's for, (can be multiple or for one person), and you can decide who they have to do it in front of.

Enjoy!