Cheating | Yellow

Lucky: Yellow!

Yellow: the inevitable has happened...

Purple: I get answers... >:3

Lucky: RedPotato1 has asked why you cheated on Purple....
With his brother.

Red: ouch.

Purple: do ya mind?

Red: heh, sorry...

Yellow: are you, though?

Red: ........nope >:3

Brown: what did you expect at this point?

Yellow: so... uh... well....

Purple: go on...

Yellow: this wasn't the first time...

Purple: WHAT?!

Indigo: *to Lemon* mamma dadda oki?

Lemon: yes Indigo... hey, let's go see what's over here? Far away?

Indigo: *confused* okay...

Yellow: *winces* yeah. The other time was a long time ago.

Purple: why?

Yellow: well... it was back when we were talking about moving in together?

Purple: *nervously* okay...

Yellow: your brother was trying to convince me not to. *gulps* and you know about the rumours, right?

Purple: *scoffs* which one?

Yellow: uh... you've had... history of letting your anger get a little out of control, let's say...

Purple: well...

Lucky: the truth....

Purple: *sighs* yeah that's true.

Yellow: yeah. He told me that you'd had a girlfriend before... but you never cared about her. You got to this point in your relationship and you... killed her or something like that?

Purple: he said WHAT?! Why would you even believe that, just for a second?

Yellow: well apparently your parents covered it up... to protect your family. Because ya know, rich and everything, your parents had the big businesses... you couldn't have a rumour like that spreading around, or you'd lose everything...

Purple: still! You think I'd kill someone?!

Everyone: uh.... hide and seek? ._.

Purple: BEFORE THAT!

Yellow: I... I don't know. I didn't believe him at first, but he's just such a convincing liar! I insisted that he didn't know you like I did, but then he pointed out that he was your brother.

Purple: *growls* that manipulator...

Yellow: he managed to sweet talk me around to believing him. He said I deserved better...

Purple: and by 'better', you mean...

Yellow: *just nods*

Pink: damn~

Purple: just shut up!

Red: *munching on her popcorn* yeah, don't interrupt the spicy drama...

Orange: so Purple didn't actually kill anyone?

Purple: no?

White: you really trust that?