Balcony | Blue

Lucky: uh... the title says it all..... but, for purposes of keeping this professional....

Blue: hurry up pleaseeeee I can't hold it in any longer-

Lucky: *really quickly* question from RedPotato1 asking Blue why you are so determined for revenge-

Blue: JUSTICEEEEE~

Lucky: AHEM! I haven't finished it yet-

Blue: sorry... heh...

Lucky: our comment friend thinks that it's something beyond that... deep down it is...

Blue: tell you what... I've been so ready to rant about this for ages, but now the time actually comes for me to express myself without interruption.... I just can't find the words...

Pink: so this is over...?

Blue: NO!

Purple: but you said you have nothing to say...

Yellow: just listen

Cyan: I guess........

Blue: well... you all know how I feel... very strongly....

Lime: yup....

Scarlet: grr...

Orange: *sadly* you killed me...

Blue: yeah, and it's your fault you LIED!

Orange: well... I mean... *gasp* hang on a second.... RED, YOU BACKED ME UP!

Black: ooo, how was that helping us, Red?

Blue: see? They're just so manipulative! That's one reason why-

Red: ugh, shut up... you're the one who always bosses everyone around like you own the place

Blue: I gained the 'captain' status through being nominated... I didn't choose to do it-

Green: then don't be the captain any more is you "didn't choose to"

Blue: *hisses* no-

Pink: why did you decide that killing was the only way? WHY?!

Blue: easy. If they live, it just goes to show that they can do whatever they like and get away with it. Plus, they could escape and kill us. Like, vents? Who knows what else they could do....

Pink: WITHOUT EVIDENCE, THOUGH?!

Blue: we had the majority votes.

Pink: *covers Peach's ears* THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THEY WERE VOTING FOR!! what if the majority had voted for you, huh? I bet you wouldn't have suggested throwing yourself off the balcony? Huh?

Blue: well, that's because I know I'm not the imposter....

Pink: ORANGE KNEW HE WAS NOT THE IMPOSTER!

Orange: Pink......

Pink: fiiine.... *shoots Blue a death glare* but I am not dropping this, got it Blue?

Blue: who cares. You have no authority over me anyway.

Lucky: but I do...

Red: *sniggers*

Pink: *whispers to Orange* is Lucky protecting me? Not that I need protection, but...