Chapter 1

The lunch bell has just rung, and as students crowd the hallway to celebrate their favorite period, a young man can be seen walking to the cafeteria. Whenever he smile, his dimples reflect his cheerfulness and friendliness. Nobody understands how this young man can reflect such bright aura. Nobody can understand how a cheerful and friendly man can have so few friends. All they know is that he always smiles and nods to greet everyone he sees.

At night at a House Party someone can be seen sitting on a table with his friends. He was not really into parties but he can't miss the free drinks. He is so quick not only with making a decision but also when they have meet ups. Nobody understands how a man can suddenly arrive at a place in just a short amount of time when he just said on the phone he's still at home. But one thing for sure is that he must be joking around. They know that their friend could be such a comedian.

Afternoon, at a gymnasium. Someone is practicing martial arts alone. His movements are so fluid and graceful. His admirers are spying on him through the glass windows. Their mouths dropped open in awe as his hair flowed with his movements. Nobody understands why this young man appears to be both daring and gentle as the wind. Why this young man doesn't talk that much, well, he is new to the country so maybe he is still adjusting, they theorized.

At 12 a.m., a young man can be seen peering through a telescope to gaze at the beautiful night sky. Nobody knows why this guy prefers to stay indoors, why he would rather be awake at night than be up during the day to enjoy the sunlight on his skin. They have no clue as to why this young man wears tiny black gloves all the time. All they know is that this guy, no matter how cold he appears, has a very warm heart.

The next day, everyone is staring at a young man who has just finished lifting a car to assist an elderly man in changing his front flat tire. They had no idea how the young man did it, but it is safe to say he is quite muscular. His friends who works out with him at the gym is quite shocked but they dismissed it and just made it their inspiration to work out even more. I mean, it must have felt great to be called a hero, right?

After everyone had left, another young man appeared out of nowhere. He found the previous guy's strength to be quite intriguing. Perhaps he could befriend him? He vanished again, laughing as his friends tried to find him. He texted them that he was already outside the mall. He, however, have a plan. He sneaked up on them, then turned visible and shocked them from behind. He laughed and his friends are annoyed but relieved to have found him. So they just laugh alongside him. They don't understand how their friend could just disappear all of a sudden, how even though he is not there he knew what they were talking about. Well, everyone could agree that this friend of theirs really have good intuition.

Suddenly something passed by with a lightning speed. No one noticed it though. He is running as fast as he could because he is going to be late for his weekend job at a restaurant. He saw his friend waiting for him so he slowed down his pace. "As expected from the bunny". He is always on time. Sometimes would even arrive a second before he become late. His friend wondered how he could manage being on time despite the traffic. He literally just called him a minute ago. Maybe there isn't much traffic that day. He is always quick on his feet like a rabbit.

At a dance studio, someone is dancing with his burning passion and charm. Everyone is amazed with the way he set the studio floor on fire with his fluid dance moves. His fans wonder though, why he always wear gloves with a fireproof material. He does have fans, despite the fact that he is not an artist. He may not be the most attractive dancer at the studio, but he has a lot of charm, including his kindness and generosity. He is also friends with everyone in his neighborhood and at school. A very warm person indeed.

Someone who knows what's going on behind the black gloves he's wearing has arrived. That person is as one-of-a-kind as he is. This young man is also a great dancer. It is a mystery to the many how he and his gloved friend could heal so quickly whenever they accidentally injure themseleves though but glad to have them recovered so fast. This young man is the studio's heartthrob; he is shy most of the time, but he has the ability to make his fans smile with his own smile. He also can brighten up the depressed aura, so if you're in pain just go to him, talk to him, and you'll feel better.

The employees are shocked once again to see the son of their CEO standing at the edge of the rooftop's barrier. They were pleading him not to jump but the son insisted that he is not gonna jump. Everyone knows that though, this young man really loves heights and standing at the edge of the company's rooftop barrier is one of his habit whenever he goes there with his dad. They don't understand why but it is still frightening so they were doing their best to make him go down, they fear that he might fall of. 'How silly' the young man thought.

"I'M CONFIDENT!!!" Everyone including the son of the CEO turned around with their hands on their ears to see an angry boy? young man? Yes, young man - the cousin of the edge man. The voice of this young man is very high pitched and well sometimes the employees would find their windows cracked after he fight with the CEO's son. "Sorry about that but rest assured that I'm confident that he knows what he is doing". Said the young man. The employee just looked at each other and slowly retreated looking back at the future CEOs. Both sure are a bit weird, they thought. "Be careful if you don't want people to figure out your little secret."

A young man sighed at the eight floor's comfort room (lavatory). His brother is out there screaming again. He closed the tap and went out. 'He seriously needs to becareful if he wants his little secret to be kept as a secret forever' He thought. He then inserted his wireless earphones into his ears and began listening to music. He went inside the company's library where he and his other cousin hang out to read books. He saw him and smirked. He lifted his finger up and the fountain water splashed to the floor. The librarian squeaked and rushed outside to call the janitor.

The mentioned cousin rolled his eyes, "Seriously, why can't my cousins be normal?". "As if you yourself is normal" The water guy argued as he sat beside his cousin. The young man then raised his right hand, causing a book to float out of the shelf to his cousin, which the water guy reached for. "There are no people in here; you made Mrs. Williams call the janitor." The water guy shrugged and flipped through the book to find the page he was reading yesterday. The janitor together with the librarian went inside and the two looked at each other smirking. "Careful" they both whispered.

Sorry for my way of writing, this is my first time publishing a story. But I hope you like this first chapter. Can you guess who is who? Thank you so much for reading!