Letter 12

TEME!

How could you do this to me, not only does Suigetsu know who I am, he told Karin and Jugo! Do you know how scared I was when they came to me, at my own house, and told me they knew who I was? I tried to play dumb of course but they weren't having it, Suigetsu said that you told him your secret admirer was someone you bumped into in the hallway, and of freaken course, he would remember who. 

Karin scared me the most I thought she was gonna eat me alive with the way she was looking at me but not in a good way, Jugo was kind to me though, and honestly made it easier to admit that I was the cringy person who wrote you letters. I thought they were gonna make fun of me and tell me I would never have a chance but they surprised me by saying I was cute?  

Suigetsu said something that made me sad but I know he's right and honestly Im already prepared to lose you once I tell you who I am, then again I can't lose something never had. Anyway, can you tell your friends I appreciate that they will keep my identity a secret and for their kind words, even Suigetsu, although he was harsh he was just stating facts.

Have a great Wednesday Sasu, I love you.

*September 16*

Sasuke POV 

Slamming my fist onto Suigetsu's desk, startling him along with our two other friends, “You went to their house!?” sighing he put his hand up “Chillax dude” sitting down I motioned for him to talk “They were very nervous, I never expected them to act so flusteredly.” I nodded my head as Karin cut in “They were soo cute, I tried to seem hella mean but I couldn't help wanting to squeeze their cheeks, their eyes were a beautiful bl-” Jugo slapped his hand over Karin's mouth “your not supposed to spill anything about way they look like” Karin pushed his hand away and crossed her arms while pouting. “To be honest Sasuke, they are very good looking but there a single flaw that will come between yall” I growled “It's not all about looks” Suigetsu nods his head “yeah but that's not what im talking about” “Suigetsu if you said something to them that might ruin my chances with meeting them, you will face the consequences” Karin smirked “Yeah well he was harsh on them about their flaw, saying you wouldn't like them because of it” glaring at Suigetsu I decide I should leave and just write my admirer a note. Talking to Suigetsu will get me nowhere.