Letter 14

Happy Friday

I heard from Jugo that you were giving him dirty looks the whole day, Suigetsu told me why, is it true? Was Sasuke Uchiha actually jealous? I can't say im not flattered, don't worry you should know I won't fall for him your the only man im interested in, and im sure it will stay that way. 

No one in this school makes my heart pound like it does when im around you, you know I once used to have a crush on someone at this school and im not talking about my ex, you know this person, you consider them annoying and hate when they're around you. Yeah, I had a crush on someone like that and I can't remember why, maybe I was just confusing it with something else? 

Anyway, I like how tall you are, its always a nice feeling to look up and meet your gaze, im not tall nor short, im the perfect size and I enjoy it. Im gonna miss you this weekend, I love you<3

*September 18*

Sasuke POV

Putting my head down on my desk I reread the letter once more resting my gaze onto the part where they mention their height, they have finally given me a better clue to who they are. Writing down on a piece of paper I write down pieces of information that I've gotten from them, there are many people I find annoying so that wasn't a very good clue, and im sure that person knows it. 

The person isn't wrong about my jealousy but I wasn't necessarily jealous of the fact that they hung out but more of the fact that Jugo, my friend, gets to hang out with my secret admirer.