Letter 28

Naruto Pov

Laying in bed sick once again I put a wet towel on my face grubling at how sweating and gross looking I am. I can’t believe I’ve gotten sick once again, I used to never get sick but then again I did run in the rain yesterday, this sucks im stuck at home with no one here to help me out. I remember my mom would make me miso ramen when I was sick, it’s my favorite type of ramen, I would hug her every time she made it. Sighing at the memories im startled by my doorbell going off out of nowhere, I get up slowly and drag my feel all the way to my door opening it to reveal no one. I raise my eyebrow looking around to see someone hopping into their car and driving away must be a ding dong ditch is what I thought until I saw a bag and a note attached. I picked the items up and walked to my kitchen, opening the bag a sweet aroma of miso danced its way to my nose I smile widely at the miso soup looking down at the note I can’t help but let a tear fall out.

Dobe,

Shikamaru told me you were sick today, why did you have to get sick? Why did you have to run in the rain like a Dobe? I wanted to get you something like a get well soon gift and decided ramen would be good, I guessed on the flavor so I hope you like it. I’ll keep this letter short so you can eat and rest right away, hurry and get better, I like seeing a hearing your voice as well you know.

From your not so secretive admirer Sasuke

*October 8*