♡Chapter Four♡

■ Just some information before this chapter begins incase you didn't know of them already... So [H/C] means hair colour and [E/C] means eye color. Okay on with the chapter! ■

♡♧♡♧♡

The Trickster lay beside the sleeping girl thinking to himself, he was beyond ecstatic about what had just taken place a mere few minutes ago.
Being intimate with the girl he craved so very much to the point of obsession, how can he not be over the moon? She was just as infatuated with him as he was her and that was more than enough for him to go crazy, Ji-Woon felt so much joy; it was such a boost for his ego. He tangled his fingers through the girls [H/C] hair smoothly listening to the shallow breaths she let out here and there, everything about [Y/N] he truly loved; even the way she begged him not to hurt her. No matter what sounds she made they were all Excellent pieces of music to Ji-Woon, to him she couldn't make not one bad sound.

It was difficult to know the time in the Entity's realm but Ji-Woon knew that it was early hours of the morning, yet he was wide awake, basking in the presence of his truly. Being asleep meant not being able to enjoy the sights and sounds of [Y/N]; he didn't want to miss out on anything she did.
A gentle wind blew outside echoing in the towering trees as Ji-Woon let his mind wander to back when he first laid his golden eyes upon the girl in a trial, a smile crept up to his lips reminiscing their first encounter.

♡♧♡♧♡

The girl caught his eye immediately... With that pretty [H/C] hair flowing around, those mesmerising [E/C] eyes and that sweet silk voice, that was the best attribution of course. It was love at first sight or more so, Obsession at first sight.

The Trickster watched as the girl before him trembled in fear she was cowering in the basement corner, her [E/C] eyes filling up with fresh tears; they were painfully beautiful. The girl pleaded and begged for him not to cause her harm, sending a wave of pleasure and aspiration through him.
Ji-Woon crouched down to be eye level with the girl, despite that she looked away clearly too afraid to meet his gaze. Dropping his baseball bat to the side Ji-Woon hummed in excitement as [Y/N] cowered in fright uncertain as to what he may do, he was unpredictable.

"Such colourful eyes." He spoke, reaching out to wipe a tear that trickled down her cheek.

"Please don't- don't hurt me." [Y/N] whimpered as Ji-Woon let out a giggle.

"And such a sweet voice too! Please do tell me what is your name, angel?"

"[Y/N]" The girls crying had seized, she blinked a few times watching the killers eyes light up.

"A beautiful name!" He replied. "I'm Ji-Woon, darling. I'm so extremely happy that I have you all to myself... [Y/N].".

Ji-Woon pulled a glass blade out from his pocket bringing it up to the girls throat, dragging it along her jugular;
watching carefully as her breathing hitched. A feeling of excitement bubbled in his stomach, free to do as he pleased with the girl; just thinking about the noises she'd make gave him an unbridling high.

Oh, the things he could do to her...

Ji-Woon was giddy, he pulled back the blade only to slam it into the girls shoulder and she let out a scream of agony; tears quickly forming again. Tearing the weapon from the damaged skin, Ji-Woon repeated the action, then again and again... He was revelling in each sound she made, music to his ears, he knew she'd make outstanding sounds but this was far better than he had hoped for.

"That's right [Y/N] darling, scream for me! I want to hear all those trapped noises come out, I'll make them come out!" Ji-Woon laughed hysterically.

"N-No... Don't make it hurt.. I Cant.. I."
[Y/N] cried profusely but Ji-Woon didn't care, soon she would realise that he was doing her a favour; helping her obtain the most amazing music.

After a while the torture stopped and [Y/N] was slowly losing consciousness,
realising this Ji-Woon retracted his blade back into his pocket. [Y/N] sobbed coughing up little bits of blood,
she had never felt so much pain in a trial before; not even being on the hook brought on this much pain. All Ji-Woon did was sooth the girl as she slowly succumbed to the darkness...

"Shh my angel everything is okay, I'll see you again, you'll see me again. I promise that nothing else will harm you." Ji-Woon proceeded to kiss the top of her head, humming a gentle tune.
"I love you so much, [Y/N]."

♡♧♡♧♡

Time went by slowly however Ji-Woon didn't really mind it, if it meant spending more time with [Y/N] he was all for that. The night was getting to him though sleepiness beginning to take over his body, glancing down quickly checking if [Y/N] was still asleep, which she was. Deciding it best to try get some sleep Ji-Woon turned to his side closing his eyes, draping an arm over the girls waist.
To think the two of them were sleeping peacefully together still shocked Ji-Woon, not in a negative way more so a overly excited way; just the scent of her made him giddy.

Morning came and [Y/N] woke up before Ji-Woon, she got changed quietly then looked back at him sleeping. Should she wake him up?
She didn't know how he would react,
[Y/N] had to get back to her own campsite though and she didn't want to leave without saying goodbye. As if on cue Ji-Woon fluttered open his eyes sitting up with a long yawn, he noticed [Y/N] was fully clothed.

"Where are you going, [Y/N] darling?"
He questioned, rubbing some sleep from his eyes.

"I need to get back to my own campsite I've been away far too long, the others will be worried about me."
[Y/N] unzipped the tent peeking out to see if any other killers were there, to her surprise not a single one was.

"Can I please have a kiss before you go, angel? You taste so delicious."
Ji-Woon winked, [Y/N] blushed.

"O-Okay but just a quick one." [Y/N] walked over to him, leaning down and pecking him on the lips. As she let go Ji-Woon pulled her back in for another, this time a much longer one.
Afterwards [Y/N] stumbled back a bit, while the other wiped his mouth with a playful smirk.

"You're so cute, I love you so much!"

"I-I love you too. I'll visit again soon."
With another wink and a wave from Ji-Woon, [Y/N] left the tent zipping it back up before she went on her way.

Now walking through the woods once more [Y/N] thought longly to herself,
her and Trickster had been intimate with one another she still couldn't believe it; how did that even happen.
Could it be possible after all for them to have a relationship in the Entity's realm? Or was it all just still high hoping and that [Y/N] was just part of some sick game with Ji-Woon, a game he clearly took a lot of twisted joy in.

How would [Y/N] explain any of this to the other survivors? Her fellow companions, trusted friends... Family.
There's no way they would accept it that would be stupid, accepting a killer and survivor dating? Yeah right.
Ji-Woon and her had already had sex if the rest of the survivors found out about that, who knows what they would do; exile her from the camp?
The girl didn't want to think about that she didn't want to be on her own, all the survivors meant so much to her; she meant so much to them too.

"I don't know what to do." [Y/N] grumbled to herself. Soon enough a clearing began and she saw a fire roaring, a few figures sat around it.
Coming up to the campsite the figures noticed her, [Y/N] waved awkwardly.

"[Y/N]!" Claudette shouted, smiling.

♡♧♤♧♤

Sorry this chapter ended kind of abruptly but I didn't know how else to really end it... Also I finished this at 2:35 in the moring so I'm very tired!
Hope you enjoyed it, I know it's a bit short but the next one will be longer.
Have a lovely night all ❤