PART 3🖤

(in mall they first went to mens section where they purchased jackets,jeans,t-shirts,pants,shoes etc
then they went to womens sction and they buyed nightgowns,long gowns,jackets,shoes,jeans,croptop etc and yes while naira was busy in trial room kartik purchased a white colour frock for her to wear for their special moment....after 4 hours they came back home and both were tired and naira was not at all in mood to cook so kartik odered food from outside they ate and came back to their room kartik came and layed down on bed and naira went to washroom to change after she came out he went and change and now they are packing their bags as they are leaving tomorrow for kullu manali)

Naira-kartik ek kaam karte hai baki ki packing kal karte hai vaise bhi almost sb ho gaya h bs delhi jane wale kapde pack karne hai vo subah ho jaenge pls chalo abhi so jate hai (in a tired tone)
Kartik-haa...haa bass ek min ye bag hogaya tb tk  tum bed sahi krlo main sare bags side mein rkhta hu
Naira-ok...jaldi kro

(she made bed for both of them and layed on bed and kartik also joined her
he kept hi hand on her cheeks and kissed her forehead and wanted to kiss her lips but she said)

Naira-kartik..pls..main bohot thak gayi hu..pls soja aur mujhe bhi sone do(in a sleepy voice)
Kartik-(little sad) ok sojao par main tumhe aise nahi sone dunga!!!
Naira-kartik..pls abhi mera mood nahi hai pls sojao
Kartik-arey main kuch nahi karra..main toh bass tumhe hug karke sounga(like a baby)
Naira-tumna 2-3 saal ke bache ho sachii)
Kartik-ab jab tak aapka bacha nahi aata tb tk meri hi nautanki jhello
Naira-ho gaya pakake sojao...goodnight mere 2 saal ke bache!!!

(in the morning they both woke up and did their remaining packing and got ready..here kartik is wearing yellow fullhand t-shirt and jeans with black shoes and naira is wearing maroon colour junpsuit with light makeup open hairs and black shoes both were looking damm hot they went down kept their luggage in car and then kartik said)
Kartik-naira tumne sab rkhliya na tumhari sari imp chize...sb kuch aur ha delhi wale kapde rkhena achese kyuki hum waha se sidha delhi jaenge

(yes i forgot to mention that after their trip they have planned to go to delhi because bohot time se dono apni family se nahi mile)

Naira-(in a hurry)kartik ghar ki keys do pls..jaldi...
Kartik-kya bhul gayi tum??
Naira-arey hum ghar jare h toh bacho keliye gifts liye h vo unhe dena toh hai na vo main table pr hi bhul gayi!!
Kartik-ooh..tum car mein baitho main leke aata hu

(she sat in car and after 10 min kartik came and he started driving he saw naira and naira looked at him and they both gave a big smile and said together

Kaira-yehhh...finally hum apne trip par jare hai!!!!

(its evening now and kartik was driving from morning so they decided to stay back at the nearest hotel near highway)

Kartik-naira tum bass apna personal bag lelo baki ka samaan car mein hi rehne do tum utaro main car park karke aata hu
Naira-ok

(he came back and they both weth to the room and they took bath and changed their cloth and layed on bed at talking with their eyes as if they were indicating that they are feeling so lucky and happy)(they had a romantic eyelock but was broken buy the knock on the door it was a waiter with their food)

Waitor-Sir ur dinner
Kartik-yaa..keep it here (pointing at the table)

(waiter left and they were eating their food and gossiping suddenly they heard a some noise)