PART 4🖤

(they heard some noise from the ground of the hotel so they have a look from their window....they saw it was a night club of the hotel it self so they decide to go down
kartik asked her to get ready while he got ready he wore black t-shirt and blue jacket and and white shoes and he was looking dam hot!!!!
whereas naira wore black colour onepiece with bold lipstick up tied hairs
and black shoes she was too looking dam hot!!! (dono ek dusre ko dekhke bluah karene lage tabhi..kartik toh bhai h hi apna 'majnu kartik'!!!!)

Kartik-aaye...haaye..haaye..haaye!!!!
Naira-(blsuhing) bss..bss..kitna haaye kro ge chalo niche chale!!!!
Kartik-nahi
Naira-kyu!!!(teasing him) kahin tumhe drr toh nahi lagra ki club mein koi mujhe pe fidaaa..hojaega!!!
Kartik-(coming close and holding her waist) koi koshish toh karke dekhe main use duniya se vidaaa kardunga!!!
Naira-jealeous!!??
Kartik-nahi....pyaar (coming towards her lip)

(but she wanted to go down as dance or naira durr rahe aisa ho nhi skta)

Naira-(pushing him back kartik kya lre ho meri lipstick kharab hojaegi chalo na niche...meri excitememt mt badhaona chalo na
Kartik- oooh..haa chalo chalo (teasingly...kya naira tumbhi kabhi bhi romance krti ho)

Naira-(with big eyes) chale ab...

(they both went to club and hit the dance floor
they were dancing and having coldrinks but kartik bymistakely drinks  wine!!! and naira is unaware of it...now she was dancing but she was stopped by kartik)

Kartik-(out of his sense and coming closer and closer to her) naira chalona main bohot thak gya hu..chalona
Naira-(she sensed that he was drunk as his mouth was smelling)
kartik chalo

(they went to their room
she made him sit on bed and was tensed and she knew ki it may be done bymistakely so she asked him)

Naira-kartik..headache hora h kya...ek kaam karo tum rest krlo

(while she removed his shoes..his jacket and made him comfortably and she was about to go to washroom to change but kartik stopped her by holding her hand)

Kartik-kahan jari ho...yahi raho na mere paas
Naira-arey washroom jari hu change nhi kru kya??
Kartik-nahi mt kro..pls mujhe hug krlo mujhe tumhare pass sona h(like a baby)

Naira:(p.o.v)ek kaam karti hu jab ye sojaega tab change kar lungi

(Saying this she layed beside him and he immediately hugged her and hold her like anything she switched off the lights n hugged him back he came more close to her and kept his head on her arms and was stuck to her like a baby)

(they were sleeping....its somewhere around 2am at night naira realised that kartik is not beside her she switched light on and searchex him...she heard somenoise from washroom...and yes the voice was of kartik so she went to washroom and saw!!!)

Kartik-(not in his sense) aap kitne ache ho sabko nehla dete ho!!!

(naira saw him talking to the tap and started laughing)

Naira-ye kya kre ho tum kartik....nall se baat kre ho?
Kartik-tum..aao tum bhi baat kro!!
Naira-(laughing) nahi mujhe nahi krna chalo ab  bahar aao
Kartik-(pulled her towards him) nahi

(and suddenly he opens the tap..and they both got wet and he was coming closer and closer to her and started kissing her on forehead..neck...she wanted to stop but she can't as she was too loving it....she was about to kiss him but she felt that he was trying to remove her dress..so she pushed him slightly as he was not in his sense she didn't wanted them to do anything in this way but kartik was trying to do so....she closed the tap and left him inside and came out from washroom and changed her clothes...after sometime he also came and she changed his clothes to coz he was feeling sleepy and was still not in his sense!!...next day morning he wokeup first and saw naira sleeping he kissed her and got up and sat on bed with a bas headache...then naira to got up)

Naira-uth gaye aap...ab aapka nasha thoda kam hua ya nahi
Kartik-(shocked) nasha...naira tumhe pata h na main nasha nahi krta kya bolri ho tum subah subah

(she told him everything...and he was also shocked to know what he was doing and they were both laughing)

Kartik-chalo...ab hasna band karo aur ready ho jao hame nikalna h na
Naira-haa....chalo ready hojao....pr driving main karungi tum bohot thak gaye ho
(he agreed and they both got ready kartik wore t-shirt and pant naira wore croptop and shorts and she started driving.... noe they reached at the middle piont from mumbai to kullu....)