PART 5🖤

(she was driving and he was starring at her....suddenly their car go stop they both came out and checked it)

Kartik-car ki engine bohot garam hogyi h thanda hone ka wait krna padega tb tk kya kre?
Naira-kya kare mtlb..car mein baithte h waise bhi ye bohot sunsaan rasta h
mujhe dr lagra h chalo car mein baithte hai
Kartik-haa..chalo...baithte h

(they sat inside car and waited for the engine to get cool fast...while they were sitting in car...kartik was in romantic mood he closed the door of car and put on the glass covers and he spread the seat into sleeping from seating she was taking rest but she felt something inside her t-shirt it was nothing else than kartik's hand)

Naira-kartik..tumhe kya 24 by 7 romance hi sujhta h kya
Kartik-arey main romance kahan kar ra hu!!??
Naira-to ye kya kare ho (pointing at his hand)
Kartik-ye..ye toh main bas tumhe hint dera hu ki  waha pohoch ke tumhare sath kya hoga aur kaise hoga..toh agar tumhe abhi se pata hoga toh tum uss waqt bohot comfortable feel krogi...trust me!!!
Naira-kartik..tum...tumna bohot besharam ho gaye ho!!!
Kartik-ab apni biwi ke sath kaise sharam..main toh kehta hu tumbhi sharmana chod do aur....
Naira-aur(coming close to him) aur kya
Kartik-(by kissing her suddenly) aur ye

they both kissed each other for longer time and kartik was touching her cleavage with deep feel
after somegime they broke the kiss as they realised that it was getting dark!!!)

Naira-kartik mujhe bohot bhuk lagi h...gadi ka engine abhi tak thanda nahi hua aur yaha koi help keliye bhi nhi h abhi lya larenge humlog
Kartik-wait main kuch krta hu

(he removed their tent which they were caring as they came on a trip and spend their night in it next day moring kartik started driving and till evening they reached to kullu manali and they parked their car in the parking area of their house which they have booked for a week as there are no hotels in that area they went to their house and saw it and then they entered their room they were both tired so they ate food and decided to enjoy from the very next morning so they slept cuddling eachother next day in the morning naira woke up and saw kartik was on her so she thought to shift him aside and go to bath as soon as she made him aside he woke up and caught her hands and started kissing)

Naira-chodo
Kartik-nahi....chodne keliye thodi na aae h ab toh yaha se har jagah sath jaenge( saying this he got up and went neat her neck)
Naira-(pushing him back slightly) nahi abhi nahi abhi mujhe nahana h pls jane do
Kartik-jaao..(sad face)

(Naira got up and went to washroom after bath she realised that she forgot to bring her clothes  so she call kartik)

Naira-kartik...karrik sunona mera dress bahar hi reh gaya pls dedo na pls...
Kartik-(in a naughty mood)umm...main thoda busy hu tum khud aake lelo

(naira knewed that he wont give her the clothes so she came out wearing her bath towel as soon as she came out he hold her from back and started kissing her neck and placed wet kisses on her neck and cleavage he tried to open the knoe of her towel but she stopped him)

Naira-kartik aaj hum konsi jagah pe jaenge
Kartik-snow cave mein
Naira-chalo tumbhi ready ho jao(while wearing her clothes)

(he went to washroom and took bath and came out of the washroom and noticed that she is trying to wear her gown but its too complicated so he helped her to wear and they were both now ready to leave...they both sath in car and were very happt after 1 hour they reached the snow cave)

Naira-kartik jaldi chalo na mujhse wait nahi hora h
Kartik-chalo fir kisne kaha wait karne

(they both went inside and it was very cold inside and there were many iceseats to sit and as it was a couple trip there werw private rooms for them they both went in their booked room and there they got small penguins dance snowfall and they enjoyed it a lot..after that in evening they came back to room changed their clithes and got ready for night fire
kartik was wearing black t-shirt and white jacket and he was looking tooo hot and naira was wearing a blue colour long sleveless and back less gown)