eXposed

(Side note: I made this, the Gifted is sadly not on Netflix but it is on Hulu and Tubi Tv (I think) but please enjoy

(Side note: I made this, the Gifted is sadly not on Netflix but it is on Hulu and Tubi Tv (I think) but please enjoy.)

2 Months Later

"Another successful mission!" John said happily.

"Wanda you were great out there for it to be your 6th rescue," Marcos said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I didn't do much," I said bluntly.

"Nonsense you did the best part." Lorna started.

"Kept us safe." She finished and I faked a really good chuckle.

"I'm gonna go see Sage see y'all later," I said to them and walked to Sage the tech guru.

"Hey, Sage," I said to her as I walked into the room.

"Wanda, hey, how was the mission?" She asked.

"It was a success, we got the family out, and Fade sent them to a safe place," I said to her as a rubbed my knuckles.

"Oh right next time you see Fade, tell him to change the license plate on the truck SSM are looking for the one he has." She said and I nodded my head.

"Will do," I said to her as I walked to a tv.

"Anything interesting?" I asked.

"Nope just the usual, mutants are bad, protect your family from the unknown, that type of stuff." She said and I puffed my cheeks.

"That's fantastic," I said sarcastically and she chuckled.

"Right before I forget Maddie wanted you to help her with her powers." I looked at Sage confused.

"What do you mean Maddie already has it under control, her last teaching was Tuesday unless her powers evolved," I said and Sage just shrugged her shoulders and continued to type on the keyboard.

"Talk to you later Sage," I said.

"Yup." She said and I walked to the training room and saw Maddie and Sam.

Maddie looked up at me and became sad.

"Maddie, what's wrong?" I asked her as she walked up to me.

"I'll go get some chips." I heard Samuel say and Maddie scoffed.

"I'm leaving, my mother wants to move across the city and somewhere safe, it's because of the SSM they are becoming more constant with finding mutants." She said and I looked at her understandingly.

"I think your mother is right, you don't want to get mixed up with those people and she's trying to keep you safe," I said to her and she looked down.

"Hey it'll be okay, come here," I said to her and opened my arms, she quickly went into them and hugged me, I returned it with a tight one.