eXit strategy

"We called this meeting to discuss how we're getting Lorna out of jail."

"No, we called this meeting to ask for your help to break Lorna out of jail." Marcos said after John, getting major feedback from everyone in the station.

"She's being held at the Sentinel Services Regional Headquarters with Reed." John said trying to diffuse the situation.

"They're being moved to an ultra secure facility, we don't know much about this place only that whoever goes doesn't come back-

"Which means we need to take SSM out head on." Marcos finished John sentence.

"We've already lost six people the last time we went up against SSM directly which was just a relocation center with a fence and a few guard towers." Sage said factual.

"And now you want us to infiltrate a prison whose systems has improved might I add." She continues.

"Extrapolating from other attacks the Underground has a 86.5% chance of failure."

"Actually 95.3%." I corrected and Sage just nodded her head as I agreed and John looked at me but I just shrugged my shoulders.

"It'll be a 100% chance of never seeing Reed or Lorna again, and Wanda she's your sister, and Lorna has risked her life for everyone of you in here."

"Harry's family would be dead without her and Sage she pulled you out of the gutter and got you cleaned."

"As a show of hands whose willing to save Lorna?" Marcos asked as his, Sonya, Clarice and Harry's hand was up, I soon left right after with everyone else.

"I'm sorry Marcos but it's a suicide mission." Sage said.

"I'm not sure how I can come up with a plan with just the five of us."

"That's because you can't Marcos neither of you can." I said while leaning on the door in the office.

"Instead of trying to get into the prison, you can do it while they're being transported." Everyone paused for a minute.

"Just listen, they'll be guarded yeah sure but in close distance I can make illusions, an illusion big enough to think they're on they're way to the facility, when in reality they're only an hour away from the prison, they won't be close to the Underground and no one would be hurt." I said and watched as they listen to me.

"But the only downfall is that I don't know the exact route they'll be taking I have a few that they will take, but I'm only one mutant I can't make 4 illusions all at once." There was a big silence from everyone in the room.

"I'll have to go to the Cartel to gain access to the route."

"No Marcos."

"Do you have any other options?" Everyone went quite already knowing what had to happen.

"Then it's settled I'm going tonight." Marcos said before walking out.

The next morning John told us about the convey and truck that Lorna and Reed would be riding in to a military airport.

"The best place to hit it is an old warehouse district off Peachtree, Clarice can you open a portal?" John asked.

"If the driver can see out then I can see in, if that makes sense." Clarice said and I smirked.

"If the bus is moving, it can get messy."

"So you should stop the bus first, Marcos could melt the tires."

"That would break the illusions, plus we're not just trying to get them, we're trying to get them out alive." I said and everyone agreed.

"John we think we can help you with the tires of the truck." Lauren said with Andy behind her. John, Lauren, Andy, Caitlin and I went outside and saw Andy and Lauren destroy tires to a broken down cab.

"Wow that was cool." I said to them.

"I'm impressed do you think you can do it from a longer range?"

"Yes definitely, and no one would be able to see where it's coming from." Lauren said happily.

"No I don't want y'all to be used as child soldiers to attack a convey like Wanda, no offense." I just gave her a small smile.

Lauren pulled her mom over to the side while John, Andy and I stayed where we were.

"That was really cool, how did y'all come up with that?" I asked and Andy just shrug his shoulders.

"Not sure, I had got angry that we couldn't do anything to help and then Lauren tried to diffuse it with her powers and we did that." He explained and I smirked.

"I'll make sure they're safe Caitlin I promise." John said reassuring and promising Caitlin.

"Tomorrow is going to be tough but we're ready, everyone get some sleep we're heading out at 9 and doing a sweep at 9:30 let's do this." I went to my room and went to sleep something I've been needing for the past two weeks.

I woke up and put on a red dress with high wedge boots, a black jacket and my gloves, I put black lipstick on and added mascara I repainted my nails black and walked out my room and went outside to a broken motorcycle, I touched it and it powered up.

"The abilities to power up anything electrical." I said to myself as I got on the bike and drove to the warehouse off Peachtree.

I got in my position which was in the grass on the side and as soon as I could hear or feel the trucks come closer I started to use my powers, they travelled around the area and I felt connected to every guard in the trucks including Agent Turner. The illusions were getting stronger as they got closer and then I heard it, Andy and Lauren destroyed the tires but it wasn't soon enough, something was wrong, as soon as each vehicle was in my radius every guard was in tranced. Until I felt them all slip from my touch. Someone woke up.Turner. I seen another guy use his abilities to help SSM.

"Hey we haven't meet before, I'm Scarlet Witch." I said to the guy before knocking him out and causing him to go unconscious.

"You wanna do something right do it yourself," I said as I walked up to the trucks and once again used my illusions to put everyone else in a sleeping trance.

I could feel my hand twitching slightly as I fed my powers with rage. I used my powers to move each truck until I felt Lorna and Reed. I opened they're door and they smiled.

"Come on the trance isn't going to last that long." I said as we ran to everyone else. I controlled my motorcycle and got on. I saw the SSM wake back up and pull out their weapons and started to shoot.

Lorna ferrokinetically halts the bullets in mid-air and sent them back to the agents as she did this I made a donut in the street signaling them to hurry up, as I seen them all together I quickly drove to the Underground hoping that everyone was okay, there was only one way to know for sure.

Once again Turner failed to deliver, and I'm sure his boss will have some type of consequence for him. That one guy that was helping the sentinel service he looked familiar like I've seen him before, but I'm not sure why.

I still haven't told anyone about what Fate said about my powers and I probably won't ever, maybe I wanted my powers out just as much maybe I didn't want control anymore, does that make me the villain for my powers to take control.

No matter how much good I do it will never weigh out all the bad that I've caused, I don't think people can change, no one has changed since us mutants are supposedly a threat. I still think about that guy, maybe me and him were experimented on in the same facility as my brother and I.

Nothing is adding up anymore, why are my powers all of a sudden getting out of control, something is happening and my powers aren't warning me yet I wonder why, no one can change that outcome enough for me not to see it happen unless it's more people involved that's causing that outcome to change, the more people involved in the same plan the harder it is to tell what's going to happen next.

Until another 3 weeks diary

•Wanda M•