Stream pt.1

!!!EDITED!!!

○Denis POV○

I was on the sofa just scrolling through tiktok for a while.

About an hour later I get up and just cook some food for myself and Gabby, speaking of Gabby, she's been acting weird for the past few months.

She goes out ALOT, and I'm not talking 1 or 2 days a week, it's almost ALL week, and no she won't be out for an hour, she won't come home until either 6 or 7 in the morning or just be gone for 3 days straight. And yes, she actually left for 3 days no texting or calling, and then the bitch magically appears.

An hour later

I finish making dinner and Gabby still hasn't come home yet, its 10 at night pitch black, where the hell is she?!

I eat alone but not for long until my starts to ring.

                      Elijah😇

             📞                              📞

       Answer                  Decline

It was Elijah, he always calls me when he can, which is almost all the time.

I answer and I'm greeted with a happy smiley Elijah.

"Hiya Denis!"

"Hi lije" I reply

"Can we go on face time? I miss seeing your face"

I blush lightly and agree while tapping the face time option on my phone.

He accepts and he's wearing my merch hoodie which was quite huge on him and had the hood on too, he was also had a pillow which he was resting his chin on.

"Giggle what ya eating?" Elijah asks.

"Food"

"What kind of food?"

"Edible food"

He laughs a bit into his pillow, it was a little bit cute.

"What kind of edible food?"

"Pasta"

"Ooooo tuna?" He asks and I nod as a response since I had taken the last bite out of my bowl of pasta.

I put my plate in the sink with the rest of the dishes I have to do, but I can do them later.

"Denis, is something bothering you?" He asked concerned and he can read me like a book so I was honest with him.

"Yeah"

"Gabby I assume" he says.

"Yep, its like she doesn't even love me anymore, and when she gets back and I ask her where she's been, she just..." I look down to the side while letting a few tears fall.

"She what Denis? You don't have to say it if your not ready okay" Elijah says in a soothing and comforting voice.

"Its fine, but she just...yells and says things such as 'you always do this' 'I am never allowed freedom' or 'you always controll me' it just...makes me feel like I am actually like that, and maybe I am...maybe I am controlling, maybe I do not give her freedom, im just a horrible boyfriend and I'd be a horrible husband too" I say letting tears fall.