The Dare (DenisxElijah) Smut

Edited

Elijah POV

I'm in my office just relaxing since I just finished making a video and the guys wanted to play truth or dare, Im only showing up for Denis and only Denis.

At Denis' Place

I get to Denis' place and knock on the door while I feel butterflies in my stomach "hey lije" I smile and hug him and he hugs me back "Elijah I know you missed your boyfriend and all but WE HAVE A VIDEO TO MAKE" Alex says, me and Denis both sit down and we start.

"Okay first dare of the night" I say and...get the worse one, Alex looks at it and says "definitly gonna be hearing moans tonight" sub and Corl both laugh, "haha very funny, now where is it" I say and Sub points to the closet off camara.

I put it on, to be honest, I kinda like it, I was always a bit femmine, it was a short dark redish skirt along with a black crop top.

I come out and do a little a spin "hey~" I say I look over at Denis and he's blushing alot, I sit next to him and pat his back "Elijah... I cant promise I wont fuck you tonight" Denis mumbled but I kinda wanted him to so I say "and what if I want you to~" he looks at me and whispers in my ear "are you sure, cause I will make it painful" I bite my lip and say "please~ it would be so good~" Denis takes my hand and takes me up to his room.

Denis' POV

God Elijah looked so fucking sexy in that outfit, I kissed his neck leaving behind love bites as small and cute moans escape his mouth, I remove his skirt while he takes off my pants, I take off his boxers and he takes off mine. "Do you want to be prepped or not baby" I ask him and he shakes his head so I say "use your words~" "no" he responds.

I put him on all fours and I slam into him as he gasps and moans quite loudly, "faster!~ daddy!~" he pratically begs and I do as he wants, we cum after a while and I pull it out and lay next to him.

Elijah gets on top of me while I sit up and ask "something wrong kitten~" "more, I want more" just looking at the lust in his eyes is enough to make me crave him once more.

Elijah POV

My ass was quite sore but I just wanted more so Denis asks me "want a round 2?" I nod as he turns us around and lifts my leg up and slams into me harder than before while he's leaving love bites all over my neck.

I claw my nails into his back and moan loudly.

Denis POV

I hear someone open the front door and come up the stairs, I whisper in Elijah's ear "keep quite for daddy for a few minutes" he nods and claws his nails into my back harder "hey Denis I need to talk with you" I hear Gabby say at the other side of the door.

"Yeah sure, is it alright if we talk later?" I say "yeah sure, Ill be down stairs in the living room" she says and walks away, luckly when your in the living room you cant hear anything from my room.

I say "alright you moan now" Elijah moans loud, a little while later we both cum again and I pull out and lay next to him.

"My ass is in litteral pain" Elijah says and I kiss his head "sorry lije" he kisses me on lips and I kiss him back "I was planning on telling you something but never mind, Ill tell you later" Elijah says and I nod.

I put on some sweat pants and go down stairs "hey Gabby, what is it you want to talk about?" I ask and she says "I want to break up with you" I respond "I was going to tell you the same thing next week" and I can tell that shes confused "wait SO YOU NEVER LOVED MEH?!" Gabby yells and I respond "I did. But I fell out of love you so I thought that I would tell you next week since our annerversary was this week" "oh" she replies.

Sub says "Denis, how sore is Elijah, knowing you fucked him before downstairs but after Elijah came out with the outfit on?" "he's quite sore, since he wanted a round 2" I reply and Gabby is shocked "YOU HURT MEH CHILD" she yells and I ran while she chased me up to my room.

I lock the door and Elijah is on his phone, "did you go downstairs shirtless?" he askes me and I nod and kiss him on the cheek and cuddled him while I slowly fell asleep.

Bonus

Elijah POV

I wake up and see my beloved boyfriend isnt there so I assume he's awake already.

"Hey sweetheart" Denis says and comes up and holds me, "hey master~" I say teasing him, "dont make me punish you kitten" he whispers in my ear.

I decide to tease him more "why would I need a punishment at 2am daddy~" I say looking innocent.

He grabs my chin gently and kisses me, I kiss back enjoying it, I rub the side of his hip with one hand teasing him again, "you really need a punishment~ dont you kitty~" as soon as he said that he carried me upstairs.

Denis put me on the bed getting handcuffs and a gag ball.

He handcuffed me to the bed frame and put the gag ball in my mouth while whispering on my ear "this what happens when you tease daddy~"  and adds "click twice when you want me to stop, alright?" And I nod.

He takes off my boxers and put his 9 inch cock inside me. I moan in pain, but muffled by the gag that was in my mouth, but it turns into pleasure fairly quick while tears of pain and pleaseure roll down my face.

I click it twice he stops and takes out the gag but before he can take off the handcuffs I say "dont, I just couldnt breathe" he looks at me concerned and asks 'are you sure?" I nod and he give me a kiss  while he goes again but is faster and harder then last time.

I feel a very similar feeling in my stomach and say "D-DENIS~ I-IM CLoSe~" "Me too baby, just a little longer.

A while later he cums and I do to and we ride you our highs, he uncuffs me from the bed it off of the bed while I cuddle him " I love you" I say and he replies "I love you too" while he kisses my forhead and we both drift of to sleep.

Da End  hoped you liked it, I dont write smut so....yeah byeee Merry Christmas