Detch part 1

♡ Top - Denis
♡ Bottom - Elijah
Both single
♡ Date
♡ Both Furrys
♡ Alpha wolf - Elijah
♡ Denis is a cat
Genderbend
♡ Denis Genderbend name - Delilah
Elijah Genderbend name - Elizabeth
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Elizabeth ( Elijah) P.O.V

I wake up to my and my brothers cat Rudy, she sleeps with me most of the time, she woke me up wating food so I went down stairs Ethan (my brother) was cuddling with his boyfriend Braden "can yall not please" I say a tiny bit jelous because I miss Delilah alot, I havent come out to my parents and told that I'm lesbian but I will soon, by soon maybe when I'm dead, yeah I'm too scared to come out to them "nah he mine bish" Ethan replys, sometimes I WISH I had a sister " oh my god I get it your dating stop iiit your annoying" I say " Elizabeth don't be like that, you may not have a boyfriend but don't be mad at him okay" my mum says and I reply "okay well I'm going to Delilah's house, if your okay with that" "have you done your homework?" my dad asks " yes I have dad anything else?" I say "be home 4 pm okay" my dad reply's and adds "is there going to be any boys?" I reply " no there won't be any boys" I say and leave the house and locking the door behind me, I call Delilah and say I'll be there in a few minutes.

Delilah (Denis) P.O.V

Elizabeth called me and said she'd be here soon, I was planning on taking her on a date, I love her alot buut I need to dress as a boy if she says yes, sooo um y'know what no I'm not bothered, I hear my door bell and go down stairs (Delilah AKA Denis lives on her own because her parents are over sea's and still manage to pay the house) "heyy" I say "hiya" Elizabeth replys and kisses me on the cheak, I was stuggling to stand so she helped me sit down why? I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON HER so yeah, we talked for a while and I wanted to kiss her soo bad, I just wanted her to be mine, she's always there for me and I'll be there for her too, so after a while of talking I asked "Elizabeth will you go on a date with me?" I was blushing alot "sure I would like that" she said blushing and I wasn't thinking and kissed soon after when I realised what I did Elizabeth kissed me back while trying to top me and I topped her and we started making out on the sofa NOTHING NASTY HAPPENED OKAY well not the couch ;) no we acctually just made then Elizabeth's dad called her and she picked up I was giving her a hickey while she was on the phone but yeah.

Elizabeth P.O.V

I was on the phone with my dad while Delilah was giving me a hickey I bit my lip while tryin not to moan but talk as well "when are you going to be home?" my dad asked me as if I was out with a few boys wich I wasn't but I didn't want him to know I was a lesbian so I said "I have something to tell you when I get back okay" my dad said "ARE YOU PREGNANT?!" I was shocked of how he would just assume that and I let out a small moan lucky my dad was yelling he couldnt hear it "I have to go see you tonight" I whisper and Delilah kisses me and says "see you tonight" lucky I was wearing a turtle neck sweater so the hickey wouldnt be visible, I get to my house and have my dad yelling at me for a reason he just assumed so I yell "LET ME TALK INSTEAD OF JUST ASSUMING I'M PREGNANT OKAY I'M A FUCKING LESBIAN" my dad and mom where shocked and my mum yelled "DON'T YELL AT YOUR FATHER" after my dad assumed I was pregnant but I say " I'm sorry, I won't do it again but I just wanted to tell you both I'm a lesbian but dad just assumed I was pregnant again sorry" after I say that my dad says " no way your a lesbian if you were you would've told us" my mum nods and I go to my room, I really didn't wanna come out like that but yeah, Delilah texts me and asks if we could go next weekend and I say sure, she do be hella hot with her short hair, the heart tattoo with my name on it, her smile, they way she flirts with me it's all perfect to me, Ethan comes in and says "soo I heard you and Delilah are going on a date~" I reply "yeah it's next weekend" I was blushing still "anything happen while you where at her house?" he asks me "yeah she asked me out and I said yes, she kissed me and before you know it we were making out on the sofa" I say still blushing redder then before "ooh~ cute" Ethan says and my dad comes in and says "your not going that's final no boys" I sigh but imma still manage how? you'll see.

The Next Day At 12:40pm

I woke up and got my phone and called Delilah

Elizabeth
Delilah

Yes Liz
I was wondering if you were free today y'know
Yeah I am why did you ask
N-no r-reason
you miss me don't you
WHA- N-NO B-BAKA
Okay tsundere I miss you too gotta go bye cutie
Bye dream waifu

Since I had nothing to do I thought I'd go and find a dress to wear on our date, still can't wait for our date so I get dressed and go down stairs "I'm going out!" I yell and leave a note just in case no one heard me, I went to the mall and went to a few stores till I found the dress I liked it, the dress looked like this:

(Drawn by me rough sketch)

Date Night

I put my cloths on and sneak out to Delilah's car and we drive off, Ethan already knew what I was doing and he'll try and cover for me soo yeah, we went to resturant and we ordered our food and drinks we ate and talked and Delilah payed for the bill which was sweet of her we went to our place where we always went as kids "it looks beautiful, just like when we were kids" I say " yeah it's not as beautiful as you though" Delilah replyed "hehe t-thanks" I say while blushing alot "Elizabeth can I tell you something" She says while looking away blushing "yeah sure, you can tell me anything" I say while blushing  aswell "I - I like well not like but love you" Delilah mumbled and I froze I felt like this was a dream but I responed and said "I love you Delilah" and I kissed her and she kissed back, we started to make out again...until...my mom came and saw us and she was shocked, I didn't know what to say tell the truth or lie, Delilah made that decision and said "oh we were just hanging out plus she had something to tell me and both of our phones are dead sooo yeah" I smile nervously and before my mum grabs me Delilah picks me up and asks "can I ask her one thing it's impotant" my mum yells "no!" "yes okay thank you" Delilah says and asks me "will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes i wI'll be your girlfriend" I reply and kiss her and she kisses me back, my mom stud there shocked and said "why didnt you say" Delilah replys and said "she did but you didn't listen and she mine" sure but come home for tonight"  my mom asks and I say "sure" I give my girlfriend one last kiss and go home.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡End of Part One♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Heyyyyyy so if you'd like to see the whole story cause there is more to this but I just put the confession of it and I thought I would genderbend them both just Denis and Elijah any who, tell me what you'd like to see in the next one shot of detch GET CREATIVE but yeah and if you want to be added then just ask and you shall recive same for my chat book but yeah that should be it bye luv ya lorserz✌❤💛💚💙💜