My Little Demon

Top: Denis
Bottom: Elijah
Story type: fluff

Denis P.O.V

I was walking home from a friends house, I heard someone crying so as I usally do I go and see what it is.

I look and see a someone so I say "hello, are you alright?" I didnt get a responce so I walked up to them and knelt down.

He looks at me like he's scared, "its alright, I'm not gonna hurt you" I say then I ask "do you have anywhere to stay?" he shakes his head as in a no, "wanna come home with me, so your not freezing out here" I ask and he nods, he comes closer to me and I give him my jacket and say "I'll carry you so then no one can see your horns and tail, okay" he nods once again and I carry him back to my place.

At Denis' house

I put him down and ask "do want to go take a shower, I'll give you my clothes" he nods.

I lead him to the bathroom and give him  my warmest hoodie and some sweatpants, he takes them and gives me a light smile and I give him a light smile back before he closes the bathroom door.

I go downstairs and make him some food since he might of not ate for a while.

He comes downstairs and I give him his food, after he was done he sat back down and was really tired "do you wanna go to bed" I ask and he nods in responce.

I take him up to my room and he gets in bed first then I get in bed with him, he snuggles up to me and I wrap arms around him and cuddle him.

The next day

I wake up and he is still asleep so I wait, wait, I never got his name I'll ask him when he wakes up I think to myself, a few minutes later he wakes up, "sleep well" I ask and he nods. He cuddles up closer to me and mumbles "warm" I blush a little and hold him closer to me, "want to cuddle for a bit longer?" he nods and we end up cuddling for about 10 to 20 minutes.

We both head downstairs and I ask him "whats your name, mine is Denis" he doesnt respond and I say "your not much of a talker are you" he nods and I ask "could you write your name on a piece of paper?" he nods so I get some paper and a pen and he writes it on a piece of paper "Elijah, that's a cute name" I say as I see a bit of blush on his face, "wanna watch a movie" I ask and he nods.

We go to the living and I let him pick a movie off of Netflix. Near to the end of the movie I notice that he fell asleep so I carry him to bed and cuddle him while I slowly fall asleep with him

Hey so I hoped you enjoyed this one shot if you want a part 2 to this then lemme know anywho bye hope you have a wonderful rest of your day/night UwU