Valentino and Vox rp thing

A/N: soooo apparently this was too much for Amino since it had "sexual undertones" when there's deadass some pretty sexual art that stays up on there... of ocs.. doing some pretty sexual poses... gotta love that. My anxiety went uP when I was messaged about it. Anyway. I didn't want to lose it, so here it is. I personally don't think it's that sexual at all, but then again, this is Valentino we're talking about. So if you're unsure about reading this I suggest you don't at all. Hope you all have a good day/night though! I'm working on some more Hazbin content that's mostly radiodust related, and I'm hoping to type up some drafts later.

Art Credit: Virstach (Please check out that comic if you ship Vox x Alastor, it's really good :>)

Eyes had drawn to Angel as soon as he stepped in, heads turning towards where he was going. There weren't going to be pretty words in that office. There already weren't, not based on the words drifting through the door-

"...I'm just saying Val, it would be FAR more logical if you focused on getting as much money out of him that you can instead of punishing him, if you think he's going to be taken off."

"Vox, you can start tellin' me how to run my business when you get off your ass and do something other than leech off of what happened by yapping about it to all your screens," the other voice spat. "I thought you HATED that deer, and now that you have a genuine reason to hate him you don't do shit about it?"

"..." Vox was silent when he saw Angel come in, looking away and down at the digital files he had out. Valentino, however, immediately had a widened smirk, pink eyes narrowing as he leaned across his desk before he stood, looking down at Angel. Despite how venomous his time was earlier it came out as a smooth purr now. "Come here, baby~" He waited until Angel was close enough in range for him to grab an arm and yank Angel forward, staring at him in the eyes. "So, you decided to come back to daddy now? Very good." His voice sounded pleased, and yet it wasn't necessarily genuine and could flip any moment. "I knew you would, baby. I didn't go sendin' Voxxy after you for a reason." And now his voice grew sharper. "I could've had him search every damn screen in hell. I could've sent out every demon a' mine out after you. But I didn't, because I had some faith in you." And now he was back to that smooth tone. It could barely be seen, but Vox visibly flinched when Valentino said his nickname. "But you've been getting too cocky lately, haven't you?"

He gestured to one of the televisions in the room, one that showed Alastor and Angel together. Valentino sneered. "I think you have, openly going out with that cannibal and all. So, what we're gonna have you do, is work NICE and hard to make up for the days you missed. And I think I need to teach you somethin'." He was dangerously silent, sinking his claws into Angel's arm as he held him tightly. "Bambi over there can convince himself as much as he wants that he 'loves' you enough to care for you, when he didn't even recognize you for years, but I STILL OWN YOU."