Lucifer x Lilith Oneshot: One and Two

Art Credit: AlexandraJBT on Twitter
Note: This is the longest short story I've made, lengthy reading is ahead! This was made before it was confirmed that Lucifer has black angel wings as well so please remember that in the ending. Also, this goes into religious references and is not meant to offend anyone, please keep this in mind. Enjoy!

Another stunning dawn had thrown itself into existence throughout Eden, and Lucifer watched as the young sun started on its path again, starting so far below. Mornings were particularly exciting to gaze upon since they were new. But then again, almost every natural phenomenon was new. Even just existing like that glorious sunrise was something he was just getting used to.

Maybe it was just something special to him, or maybe it was in his name. Lucifer: morning star. Mornings stars complimented the streaking sky almost as well as the sun, thousands of little followers chanting out the beauty of it before fading out. They seemed like the angels in his mind. But the circle of pure gold at the center of it all was what really drew his attention first. Lucifer stared into the sun with unblinking eyes and watched as it made its surroundings the same rich shade of color. A bitter smile swept across his face.

I could make it all gold. Just the way He does, but with my own mind and judgment. And it would be so easy once I finally got it. My own garden and world below.

Those weren't things he should've been fantasizing about though; he was reminded of that by the sound of flapping wings and light angel feathers dancing together. The attention that was on the sun was now moved to two angels taking off their grey armor. Lucifer watched them catch their breath before speaking to him.

"Sir... Lucifer. We wanted to inform you that the chase for "Lilith" has been successful. He was busy so everyone thought we should go to you."

A grin appeared on his face as he stood up fluffing his own wings.

Ah yes, I'm His favorite so I get informed. This means I'm above you Michael, suck on that-

"Excuse me, WHAT about a chase?!"

With an uneasy glance, the first angel pulled off his armor letting the silky white sleeve of a robe travel down his arm. His newly uncovered hands moved and gestured to the garden around them as he explained, with his flowing brown hair and blue eyes shining in the early sunlight. But he was going to have to be quick in his explanation; Lucifer already felt an urge to rip away into the golden skies to find this Lilith or to just ask his father himself.

"He- Father- tried finding someone to accompany Adam, that fairly new creation he calls a human, by making another human that was different- "

Lucifer suppressed the urge to roll his dandelion eyes, "Yes, Eve. I'm aware. Please tell me what happened now."

"She ran from Adam all the way down to earth and became... something else that definitely isn't human and started calling herself Lilith. A few of us have managed to get her and prevent her from going further. She is currently at the Red Sea."

"That is all I need to know, thank you."

While humming he circled up into the sky and floated down far past heaven's blooming paradise to the Red Sea. As he suspected it wasn't red at all.

This is definitely the sort of beautiful distraction I needed. I can't possibly act out those fantasies, but I CAN see what's happening here with them. And with her, whatever she defines herself as.

Sandy land and swirling blue-green water grazed his eyes. Lucifer summoned his armor sprouting thorns on his halo and horns on his head along with a long, hooked spear floating into his hand.