Instincts

Karl     
Karl awoke and was greeted by the familiar sound of "Sweater Weather" by The Neighborhood.

He didnt know when he had fallen asleep, but from what his stereo said, it was currently 6:18 PM.

Karl was extremely surprised when he felt someone shift around and nuzzle their head down into his hair. The surprise turned to shock and he realized that the someone was none other than Nick.

His face flushed and his body immediately stiffened when he felt the other boys warm breath on the back of his neck.

The feeling of Nick's head being placed perfectly on Karl's neck paired with how nicely their legs were entangled sent an eruption of butterflies through his stomach.

He took a deep and staggered breath before easing into the others embrace. He wanted to stay like that forever, but he knew his mom would be up in mere minutes to inform them about dinner, and she absolutely was NOT allowed see the position they were in.

It took a good three minutes for Karl to bring himself to begin to weasel himself away from his bestfriends embrace, like really, it took a lot of mental bargaining for him to move.

He grabbed the biggest stuffed aninal he could reach from his current placement, which was a blue and white panda that was like half his size, but, "I guess it'll suffice."

He slowly slipped out of Nick's arms, much to his dismay, the boy started to stir,

"Karl..." He whined, gripping the escape tighter.

"Shh, it's alright, I'm here." Karl soothed as he sank back into his arms and waited for him to settle.

After a few moments Nick was calm again, so Karl swiftly slipped out of his arms and filled the space as best he could with the panda.

The sleeping boy didn't seem to mind that much, for he took to the panda nicely, nuzzling his face against the soft fabric and cuddling it closer.

It was absolutely adorable.

Nick basically radiated masculinity at times, but in reality was much softer than he let on, although only his friends got to see it sometimes.

Karl was sure he had seen it most, but that didn't stop the soft smile from finding itself on his face.

Karl grabbed his phone from atop the stereo and snapped a picture, sure Nick would delete it if he saw it, but hey, he didn't need to see it, so its fiiiiine.

He walked over to his closet and pulled out one of his sweatshirts and a pair of grey sweatpants. (they're just sweatpants guys I'm not tryna do anything o was just thinking of a cute outfit, thank you.)

(Like okay look at it)