Chapter 6

A/N: So i'm gonna try and write this in a third person POV let me know what you think.

(3rd person POV)

Alice, Bella, and Ryleigh made the journey to Phoenix trying to keep Bella safe from James, while trying to keep Ryleigh from going after James alone.

The group of four waited in the motel room waiting for news from the rest of the family. As Carlisle and Esme were guarding Bella's house, and the remaining family members were trying to lead James on a wild goose chase. When suddenly Alice gets a vision.

"What do you see." Ryleigh asks the seer vampire worriedly.

"The tracker, he just changed course." She stated while grabbing a pencil and paper.

"Where?" They asked as Alice drew a picture on the paper. "A room full of mirrors."

Bella looks at the drawing after Alice was finished. "A ballet studio."

The two vampires turned their heads to look at the brunette human. "You've been here?" Ryleigh asks. The brunette nods her head. "I took lessons as a kid."

"Was your school here in Phoenix?" the Ryleigh asked the human, and she nods her head in answer. They all came to the agreement that they had to leave Phoenix as soon as possible. Alice went to check out, while Ryleigh and Bella stayed in the room to get all of their things together.

The two brunettes were packing their things in silence both worried about their significant others, and their safety. When suddenly the ringing of Ryleigh's cellphone broke the silence startling both of the girls.

Ryleigh goes to pick up the phone without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?"

"Ryleigh." Her blonde vampire states in relief.

"Jas." The brunette states with joy knowing that he's alright.

"Jas, Alice had a vision of James, and he's coming to Phoenix."

"I know, I'm coming there now. We're gonna go somewhere alone." The blonde vampire states.

"No." shaking her head even though he can't see her. "I'm not leaving until I get the justice I deserve." she states firmly.

He sighs deeply. "I know how much you want your justice, but I can't let you risk yourself. I won't lose you." he states in desperation. "Please, just come with me." he pleads to her. The brunette inhales deeply thinking over her options.

"Fine." She finally says after a long moment.

He sighs in relief. "Thank you, I'll see you soon. I love you."

"I love you too." and with that they end the call.

The brunette then turns back to the human who has a terrified look on her face. "Bella what's wrong?" she asks the human in concern. "James, he - he has my mom at my old ballet studio. He said I needed to go there, and bring you with me or he'll kill her." Bella stated with tears in her eyes. The vampire nods her head.

"Well I guess there's only one thing to do then." She states as she drags Bella out of the motel room.

They both make it downstairs hiding from the sight of Jasper and Alice who were still at the reception desk. The older brunette saw the cab in the front of the motel and grabbed the younger brunette's arm and dragged her to the cab before taking off toward the ballet studio.

The two brunettes finally exit the taxi in front of the dark, and deserted dance studio. The human brunette takes a deep breath and pulls out her pepper spray. Before she can take a step towards the building the vampire speaks up. "I need you to promise that no matter what happens if I tell you to run, then you run."