Chapter 10

I've been in New Orleans for a while now and I never realized how much drama Klaus could get into.

Anyway I'm getting ready for Hayley's wedding. She's marrying this other wolf named Jackson Kenner. I still don't understand what's going on I thought Hayley had a thing for Elijah but whatever.

I'm wearing a satin, navy blue midi dress, with spaghetti straps and a scoop top. The dress stops at my mid shins, with a slit that goes up to the top of my left thigh. I paired the dress with dark nude heels. Adding the necklace with my engagement ring on it.

I put on the dress happy with the fact that my stomach wasn't showing in the dress

I put on the dress happy with the fact that my stomach wasn't showing in the dress. For the past couple weeks I've been super bloated. I'm getting nervous staying in New Orleans I feel like someone's watching me. I'm always hearing extra heartbeats when I'm in a room and it's starting to freak me out.

After the wedding I'm going to break the news to everyone that I'm going to be leaving soon since I want to go visit my brother's grave for our birthday in 2 weeks. I've never gone back to Mystic Falls since the day I turned so I have no idea if my brother's even have graves.

As I finish getting ready there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Elijah standing there in his usual tux attire. "Hi Lijah, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to escort you." He says, holding out an arm for me to latch on to.

"Why thank you Elijah." I say grabbing on to his outstretched arm and shutting the door. We were walking away from the room when I let out a yawn.

"Are you alright my dear?" Elijah asks.

I nod my head and wave him off. "Yes, I'm fine I've just been super tired lately, and I haven't really been feeling well. I'm not sure why." He raises his eyebrows at me like he knows something but he doesn't say what.

He leads me to a balcony that looks over the whole wedding ceremony. "You stay here, I must find Niklaus and make sure he isn't up to anything." Elijah tells me, I nod my head and watch him leave.

Elijah didn't come back for the rest of the ceremony, Klaus walks up next to me after Jackson and Hayley's kiss. Elijah follows behind Klaus. "There you are I was wondering where you went." I tell Elijah.

"My apologies I was looking for Niklaus and didn't locate him until now."

Elijah then turns to Klaus and points his finger at him. "I know that look. I see it all too often. What are you planning?" He questions his brother.

Klaus tries to feign innocence and looks at Elijah. "I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about."

"Jackson marries the mother of your child, in our home, solidifying his rule over the wolves you yourself once sought to control. Talk to me."

"Let Jackson have Hayley. Although, he isn't exactly fit to lead an army tasked with protecting my daughter. His reign will be short-lived."

"Niklaus, you cannot honestly believe that I would allow you to harm Jackson on the day of Hayley's wedding--"Klaus quickly cuts Elijah off "He's not one of us, Elijah! He's mortal. Mortals perish."

Klaus goes to walk away, but Elijah grabs him roughly by the arm and stops him "What are you doing?" Elijah questions

"Confide in me, brother-- how do you feel when you see Hayley look at him?" 

Klaus questions Elijah trying to rile him up. I sigh and shake my head at Klaus's actions, he never thinks before he does things.

"Niklaus, I'm warning you--" Elijah starts.

Klaus interrupts Elijah yet again. "--Face the facts! You're even now  forcing yourself to deny you want Jackson dead  just as much as I do. In fact, I think you want it more." Klaus smiles at Elijah and walks away.

Elijah comes back to stand next to me. "He's gonna do something the rest of us are going to regret isn't he?" I ask Elijah

He sighs and nods his head "That is something he usually does."

I nod my head. "I'm leaving."

Elijah's head snaps towards me "What? You don't have to leave because of Niklaus you will be protected by us."

"I know, I know. I'm not leaving because of that I'm leaving because Stefan and I's birthday is coming up and I wanted to visit their graves. It's the first time I've been back to Mystic Falls since they died."

Elijah looks at me confused and goes to say something before I speak up again. "And either way Klaus said there was something in Mystic Falls for me, but he wants me to see for myself so I'm gonna go."

Elijah nods his head. "You must be cautious no supernatural creature can enter Mystic Falls."

"Why not?" I question.

"There is some sort of spell around the town that strips away all magic, so if you pass the border then you'll be stripped of the magic that made you a vampire and you'll die. But the Salvatore crypt is just outside the anti-magic border."

I nod my head. "Okay thank you, I'll be safe."

Elijah pulls me into a quick hug and we part ways back to our rooms. They gave me a room to stay in at the compound instead of me going to the hotel, they felt that I was safer here.

I go back to my room and start to get ready for bed when I hear the heartbeats again. "What the hell is that I mutter under my breath."

I get into bed and check my phone to see a few texts from Bella asking yet again if I've heard from any of them, which I haven't but she doesn't seem to believe me.

I see a text from Stiles telling me everything happening back in Beacon Hills. Apparently the bitch, Kate Argent is back and she's some sort of were jaguar and she turned Derek into a teenager for a little bit, which Stiles and I find completely hilarious and someone took 117 million dollars from the Hale's.

I can never find any regular no drama friends.

I back sorry that the updates take so long, I was really focusing on school and work for the past few months, but now that school is over ill hopefully be updating a lot more often :)

Chapter 10 done.

This was kinda a short chapter sorry about that.

I can't wait for her to be able to see her brothers again, hopefully it'll be a good chapter.

Ry seems to be getting sick lately I wonder what's going on.

Check out the two other books on my profile @teensupernatural

vote and comment on my story because it gives me motivation to keep writing and ideas for future chapters.

<3 love you guysss

-t