Chapter 8

(Ryleigh POV)

The Next Day

I'm on my way to Mystic Falls to find out whatever the fuck Klaus is talking about. I was originally planning on leaving last night, but I got a call from Chief Swan saying Bella was missing because of Edward's dumbass. I honestly think they're both dumb like what human would stay in the forest by themselves. Anyway she was found by Sam Uley and his friends Jared Cameron and Paul Lahote. There is something supernatural about those three I can feel it.

If I were staying I wouldn't be opposed to getting to know Paul better, I'm going to be honest he's hot as fuck, but I know I'll always end up with Jasper.

Before I go to Mystic Falls I'm going to go to Beacon Hills and surprise everyone and see how they're doing. I haven't talked to everyone in a while, last I heard they were fighting a nogitsune and I never found out what happened.

Hours later.....

I finally get to Beacon Hills to find out that everyone is at Lydia's Parents Boat House, so instead of waiting for them to come back I went over there.

I just got to the boat house and there were a bunch of people pulling up to the house I guess they were having a party. Before I can even get out of my car I hear a loud howl and shouting coming from inside.

I get out of the car and lock it before rushing to the house. "We need to get him to the boathouse-- now!" I hear Scott shout right when I burst through the door. I look to see Scott, Stiles, Lydia, a girl with black hair, a girl with brownish hair, and a boy with brown hair inside. Where's Allison? I thought to myself

The boy and the girl with brown hair look as if they're in a lot of pain I have no idea what the hell is going on and no one has noticed me yet. "Ugh!..... Stiles?...." The girl with brownish hair grunts in pain.

"Yeah?" Stiles responds to her. "RAWRRRRRR!" She lets out a loud roar and her eyes flash blue. Now I remember tonights the full moon.

"Hey! Okay, basement. Now. Now!" Stiles shouts while trying to pull the girl into the basement.

"What am I supposed to do with the hordes gathering outside the door?" Lydia questions hysterically.

Stiles sighs then responds. "Lydia, who throws the best parties in Beacon Hills?"

Lydia takes offense to his question but responds none the less. "What? Me! Obviously!" She isn't wrong she always threw the best parties, except when she poisoned everyone with wolfsbane at that one party.

"Okay! Then throw a party." Stiles tells her.

I finally decide it's time to make my presence known. "What the hell is going on here!?" Everyone's heads snap towards me.

"Ryleigh??" Everyone who actually know me questions.

"Yeah, yeah we can catch up later. Someone wanna tell me what the hell is happening?" I question them.

Stiles grabs my hand and pulls me with him. "Thank god you're here we'll explain things later"

Hours later...

I spent the night helping the girl whose name I found out is Malia whose also a werecoyote by the way control her urges on the full moon. These people are lucky I love them because I wouldn't do this for just anyone. I also found out the other girl's name in Kira and she has a thing with Scott, and the boy's name is Liam he is Scott's beta, yeah the idiot actually bit someone. There's also a supernatural deadpool going around.

This is all unbelievable I choose the worst moment to come back. I also still have no idea where Allison is and I haven't had the chance to ask any of them yet.

Now I'm heading to Derek's place because he doesn't know I'm back yet and I can't leave without him knowing. I finally get to Derek's loft and I see him sitting on the couch reading a book. I stand there for a little waiting for him to notice me but he hasn't yet.

"Wow, not the welcome back I was expecting Der." I laugh.

He turns to look at me shocked that I'm standing here. He rushes over to me and pulls me into a hug causing me to let out a string of giggles.

We pull away from the hug and he looks at me. "What are you doing here?" He asks me.

"It's a long story." I sigh

"Well I got time." He tells me.

"I'm gonna need something strong to drink if I'm going to tell this story." I tell him

He grabs the alcohol and two glasses for us and we go and sit on the couch. I tell him everything that happened starting from him proposing to me to me ending up here.

"Man I'm sorry Ry, I hope you find whatever you're looking for in Mystic Falls." He tells me sympathetically.

"Thanks Der."

We kept talking for a couple hours just catching up with each others lives and everything we missed when Derek leaned in and kissed me then one thing led to another and well...... you know what happened.

The next day.

I wake up the next morning and see that I'm in an unfamiliar room and there's an arm wrapped around my waist. At first I think it's Jasper but then the events from last night come back to me and I realize that it's not Jasper, it's Derek.

I sit up and move Derek's arm from around my waist and I start to put my clothes back on, and I hear Derek waking up behind me. "Hey." He says in a gruff morning voice.

I turn around and smile at him. "Hey, morning." He sits up and starts putting his clothes on too.

"I didn't think we would do that again." He laughs.

"Me neither, but I guess old habits die hard. Anyway I need to say goodbye to everyone and be on my way." I say will standing.

"But you just got here." He tells me sadly.

"I know but I kinda wanna be in Mystic Falls on my birthday, and I'm gonna go spend some time in New Orleans before I do."

"Alright" He tells me while giving me a hug.

"Don't worry I'll come back." I say as we pull away from the hug.

We both walk out of the room and see Peter sitting on the couch.

"Hey, how long have you been here?" I ask him after pulling him into a hug.

"Since last night, and just so you know I heard everything." He tells us in disgust

"That's your fault, you didn't have to come to my loft." Derek tells him and I just laugh.

"Well I'm gonna go, I'll see you guys when I come back." I say and I leave the loft.

I go and find the rest of the gang to say my goodbyes and I find out that Allison died, apparently one of the nogitsune stabbed her and they couldn't save her. I was so upset that they didn't tell me but I guess that isn't something you should tell people over the phone.

I also feel a little guilty that I wasn't there because I could've saved her with my blood, I was too busy living my life only to get heartbroken in the end.

Bella's also been trying to call me but I've been dodging her calls, like what does she want from me we weren't really friends to begin with, and it's not like I can make them come back.

Now I'm on my way to New Orleans to see Klaus and try and get him to tell me what's in Mystic Falls he doesn't know I'm coming but that makes it a lot more fun.

A/N

another chapter finished, this chapter kinda sucked and its short but oh well I'll probably fix it after I finish the book, we'll see.

as always vote on my story and leave comments, I think I'm gonna make it to where I don't get a certain amount of likes on each chapter I'm not gonna write a new one.

it gives me motivation when you vote and comment.

<3 love you guysss

-t