Introduction

Hello and welcome to my latest story, The Kind of Person You Are!

I'm Lacey Grace and I will be your author for the duration of this book. Before we begin, allow me to set your mind at ease. This book is fully written. I promise I will not abandon it for two years. Or even one year. Or... any longer than a week, actually. But the point is that there will be no dreaded "To Be Continued... last updated a decade ago" message. And that's the Lacey Grace Guarantee! (Cheesy commercial actor smile)

Secondly, this has been edited. However, if you do spot any errors, please point them out to me in the comments. I will do my best to fix anything I see as soon as I possibly can.

This book does contain very controlling parental relationships, with some homophobia and potential psychological trauma as a result. There are also mentions of emotional neglect. Sexualization of characters by other characters is frequent in several chapters, but addressed. If these are sensitive and/or triggering topics for you, please know your limits and take care of yourself. There will be warnings at the beginning of chapters where these themes are present.

I will be updating this book weekly, on Mondays (I also mentioned this in the description). There are a total of 23 chapters, each being about 2000 words long.

Finally, a shoutout to @coco123f and @TheGrandmaster8 for helping me choose the cover!

With all that said, I hope you enjoy the story!

Life is kind of unfair.

Some people get everything good: good looks, smarts, charisma, money, and the charm to make anyone fall at their feet.

And then there's me.