Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
I sighed while looking out the window as it poured, clicking my pen continuously trying entertain myself from any further boredom.

"Alright Class, your assignment for today is..." the teacher spoke, while looking through his book. I stretched slightly, taking away any sleepiness that was visible on my face, as I got ready to start today's class.

-(slight time skip)

After finishing my assignment, I walked over to the teacher's desk and placed my sheets of paper, I then returned to my seat and decided on doodling since I had free time on my hands. Before I could even grab my pen, someone whispered to me trying to gain my attention. "Oi...." I ignored them, convincing myself that they were speaking to the person seated in back of me.

"Oiiii...." They whispered yelled, making me flinch slightly. I slowly lifted my head to see what they wanted. The redhead boy started doing weird signs with his hands at me, that literally made no sense at all.
I gave him a confused look, which he sighed then whispered "Pen..."

I grabbed a pen out of my pencil case and threw it to him, to which he caught and mouthed "Thank you."
I then focused on doodling once again, listening to the rain as it poured outside. Not noticing my same pen being thrown at me with a piece of paper. My eyes widened slightly after feeling a slight impact on my forehead. My attention went to the pen and the piece of paper on my desk. I huffed slightly But started unfolding it anyway.

"You're going, right? Even if I have to drag you there." The note said. I crushed the paper and threw it into the trash bin. Glancing at Reki, who had crossed his arms and was pouting by my action.

I then whispered to him "Yes..." He got excited and I could literally see sparkles in his eyes until I whispered again "Yes... I'm going to stay home and watch some TV." The excitement left his eyes in a second. I beamed a smile his way, teasing him slightly.
He huffed and got back to finishing today's assignment.

-

"Katie Wait up! Why are you even running!?" I yelled between breaths.

"Because it's great exercise!" She replied slowing down a little for me. I quickly caught up to her as we walked to our home. I then noticed some sprigs in her auburn hair, making me question her "Mind telling where you got those and why you skipped 4 classes today!?"

Katie brushed the sprigs out of her hair, shrugged and replied "I was skating down a secluded area... it backfired though... apparently a lot of bush grew around the road and I went crashing into it..."

I facepalmed then said "I know skating is fun but you need to be careful! I don't want you getting hurt..."

Katie ruffled my hair and said "There's always gonna be risks in skating, (Y/N). And stop worrying so much! You're starting to get wrinkles!" Katie then squeezed my cheeks together, making me look like a pufferfish. I glared at her, to which she said "Awwww is (Y/N)-Chan mad?"

-

I ran and jumped in my bed opening up my laptop to binge watch (Favorite Anime/Show), glancing out my window, faint moonlight could be seen outside. The rain had also stopped and the night sky was clear as crystal.

Then all of a sudden a pebble was thrown at the window, making me jump. I slowly got out of my bed and looked out but saw nothing or anyone, I shivered slightly. Another pebble was thrown at the window, making me fall backwards from shock.

"KATIE THE PORT MAFIA—." I yelled in panic but was interrupted by Katie smacking me on my head. "Enough, it's not the port mafia, it's just Reki." Katie said, opening the window, making Reki pop out of some nearby bushes in our yard.