Chapter 11

Warning: This chapter contains swearing.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
I gasped for air once coming to a stop under a parasol. 'Ok... I think I just witnessed someone from the Port Mafia doing business—.' My thoughts were interrupted by Katie grabbing my arm and pulling me to a nearby changing room.

"(Y/N)-Chan! Let's go change into our swimwear!" Katie exclaimed excitedly, I grimaced and halted, making Katie eye me curiously. "...what's wrong..?" She asked worriedly.

"I... um! I forgot my swimwear at home!" I exclaimed nervously. "Nope! I have it right here in my backpack! So let's go!" Katie beamed while pulling me into the changing room and locking the door.

"W-Wait a minute! Can't I just wear my clothes at the beach...?" I asked shyly. "Whhhhaaaat!? You can't swim with your casual clothes on! Change." Katie said shaking her head and placing my swimwear into my hand.

"I... really don't feel comfortable..." I Said shyly while staring at my swimsuit. Katie sighed softly and said "If you feel uncomfortable then put on this beach dress or cover up."

"Eh? I don't reca-." Katie cut me off by saying "It's because I bought it for you.. I kinda expected that you'd be uncomfortable so.."

"Thank you." I said with a gentle smile. "Ah! (Y/N)-Chan DONT smile at me like that! It's too cute and bright, it's enough to put a whole empire on their knees and beg-." I quickly cut Katie off "O-Okay! P-Please stop... you're embarrassing me..." blushing uncontrollably to which Katie shrugged then ruffled my hair.

-

Kaoru's P.O.V.
'Why are they taking so long?' I thought while glancing at the changing room. "I wonder if (Y/N)...." Joe mumbled then trailed off, earning glares from the group. "You perverted Gorilla!" I yelled while whacking his head with my fan.  "What the hell Kaoru!? I wasn't doing any-." I cut him off by saying "Then why the hell are you drooling?"

"That's!..." Joe trailed off once seeing both girls walk our way.

(Y/N) seemed to be hiding behind Katie, who was in full protective mode. "You two look stunning!" Joe commented, Katie thanking him meanwhile (Y/N)'s figure shrank further behind Katie.

"(Y/N)-Chan... you can stop hiding now... they're not gonna bite." Katie said reassuringly and smiled, making (Y/N) step alongside her, revealing her to be in a cover up and her swimsuit under.

"I was really looking forward to the swimsuit though..." Joe whispered while faking a tear, I swiftly slapped him in the face with my fan. "Can you stop that!?" Joe yelled at me in which I bluntly replied with "Not until you stop being a pervert."

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
My body felt tensed while feeling the others gaze on me, I slowly looked up to see that Joe and Cherry were bickering once again, meanwhile Langa, Reki and Miya were plotting something. Shadow seemed to be buying some shave ice for the group from a nearby stall.

I sighed softly in relief in which Katie reacted by grinning and saying "See? No one's going to bite." I smiled shyly at her and nodded.

"To the water!" Yelled Reki out of the blue, startling me in the process "E-Eh? Now...?" I questioned. "We'll join after we finish our shave ice." Katie stated in which I agreed with her.

That was the plan.. until Miya decided to throw sand into Katie's hair, making her expression darken, clearly stating she was about to rage. I backed away from the chaos that broke loose and sat down beside Cherry, Joe seemed to have got dragged into the sand war for some odd reason.

"Idiots.." Kaoru mumbled, causing me to chuckle. Cherry glanced at me who seemed to be suppressing my laughter at the idiots who were fighting and throwing sand at each other.