Chapter 14

. * ° . º 🛹

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
"Ummm... why are all of you staring at me like that?" I asked, feeling uneasy.

"My question is why are all of you at our table!?" Cherry questioned while glaring.

"Don't be like that, Kaoru. We're hungry." Joe replied.

"(Y/N)... you're okay, right?" Reki asked worriedly, earning me to raise my brow.

"Why wouldn't I be..?" I questioned, in which he quickly shook his head and the others seemed to look relieved at my answer.

"Where's the food?" Shadow asked while his stomach spoke otherwise.

"You'll have to wait since you just popped up surprisingly- ." Cherry came to a stop.

The maids came in and placed our food on the table, leaving Cherry in shock.

"I told them from earlier." Joe added while digging in, Kaoru's eye twitched at this but decided to stay silent and not make a fuss.

I then decided to eat the food in front of me after saying my thanks. We chatted for a while, stopping once Shadow was drunk.

"MANAGER! I..I.. IM IN LOVE WITH HOW YOU WORK! MANAGER!" Shadow yelled out while hugging Joe and crying.

"I'm not your manager!" Joe spat back while pushing Shadow away from him, which he quickly started sleeping once he was laying on the floor.

Langa then brought his board over and sat next to me and Reki. "I brought it over." Langa Said while staring at his board then handed it to Reki to do a quick check.

Reki inspected the board by flipping it over and quickly finding the problem. "Just as I thought, the shaft is a bit off— Langa!?" Reki blurted out in shock once seeing Langa's arms wrapped around my waist with his head resting on my shoulder, getting a whiff of my perfume.

On the other hand, I tensed up once I felt his arms wrap around me. "I feel a little tired... sorry (Y/N).." He mumbled softly into my ear, causing my face to heat up. "I- It's okay.." I managed to blurt out still in a blushing mess.

Meanwhile the others were glaring at the blue haired boy who was basically cuddling with me. I glanced at Katie, who seemed like she was about to murder Langa which made me quickly changed the subject "H-Hey If it's the shaft then it's hard for you to keep your balance, right?"

Langa let go of me and said "Yes, how did you know?" While staring at me curiously.

"The way you skated..." I replied, still blushing slightly.

"It's obvious." Reki said while staring at me and Langa, who looked hurt and angry for a split second but shrugged it off, causing me to question if I was seeing things.

I went to question him about it but was stopped by Miya saying "By the way, today is supposedly some special day." I stared at him curiously which made him smirk once seeing my attention on him.

"What do you mean?" I questioned curiously.

"Supposedly, it shows up." Miya added, making me shiver slightly.

"Wha.." Reki mumbled under his breath, making Katie join in.

"I heard from the hostess that "Today's a special day, so please don't walk around after the sunset." She said while making a scary face.

Me and Reki looked pale, Langa tapped my back causing me to yelp. "S-Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you.." Langa apologized, which I quickly held my head low from embarrassment, hearing the others laugh and chuckle.