Chapter 12

.... ° . 🏖 . ° ....

(Y/N)'s P

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
"Are the rules clear?" Miya questioned while glancing at everyone for affirmation.

"Yep!" I chirped and nodded.
"Anyone who manages to fall over is out. 3 hits and your team is out. Capture the remaining flags from the opponent's team, which are 2. And no foul play, meaning sand bombs aren't allowed!" I exclaimed excitedly.

Miya looked at the (H/C) haired girl and chuckled to himself by her excited and boisterous behavior, saying "That wraps it up. Game starts in 3.."

"2!" Katie yelled while smirking competitively, meanwhile Langa kept glancing at me and Reki, they seemed to lock eyes for a second before focusing back unto the match that was about to start.

"1!" Me and Reki yelled while taking a few steps back.

"Start!" Everyone yelled.

"You can do this (Y/N)! Just keep calm and you'll be fin-." I interrupted Reki by whispering "I'll be fine because I got you here with me! Also I have a secret weapon... just.. it may backfire.."

Reki questioned "Secret weapon?"

I tensed once feeling someone's eyes on me. "Wait we need to focus right-." Before I could've finished my sentence, someone managed to shoot me in my face, making my vision become blurry. I quickly started rubbing my eyes to clear my vision.

"Ah! (Y/N)!?" Reki yelled in concern then glared at the girl and boy in front of us.

"Sorry (Y/N)-Chan but surprisingly Langa went after the both of you.. Oi! I told you we needed to take out Miya and Shadow first!" Katie said while staring at Langa in disbelief.

Langa ignored her while maintaining a firm glare at Reki, who quickly understood the situation.

He was jealous..

'Seriously!? One heart ish gone, now we only have 2 remaining... it's like when you start off playing Zelda.. constantly worrying about your hearts- Wait I need to focus!' I thought to myself while my vision finally became clear with me aiming my water gun at Katie and shooting.

Katie was too busy trying to convince Langa to go after Miya and Shadow to see a shot coming her way. "Look, if we don't take out Miya and Shadow the game is basically over! Miya isn't someone to toy with when it comes to games like thes-." Katie froze once feeling the impact from the water shot, which stung a little. Langa finally snapped out of it and made space between us, giving them the upper hand since I'm horrible at aiming from afar.

"Now we're down to 2 lives!" Katie yelled and sighed. Langa seemed to snap back to reality, making me tap Reki on his head and signal to him to retreat. "Don't question me... my instincts are telling me something..." I whispered yelled, in which he complied.