Chapter 1

Lucy's POV
I woke up this morning feeling a bit odd as if something bad is going to happen. Knowing me I shrugged it off. I took a shower got out and put my clothes on.
~At The Guild~
As I walked through those doors everyone stared at me. Then started to whisper things like weakling or I'm weak stuff like that. *sigh* " Hey Mira"
" Hey Lucy. Want anything to drink" " No" I said looking a bit down. " Lucy don't mind them who cares what they think" Gray said as he started walking up to me and Mira with Juvia and Wendy. " But it keeps happening over and over again ever since Lisanna came back" I said. The guild doors then kicked open it was Natsu, Happy and Lisanna. " listen Lucy umm there something that I have to tell you that I didn't yet. I'm sorry I did everything I ca-" gray said not finishing his sentence because Natsu cut him off. " Lucy were kicking you off the team. Your just to weak plus you bring everyone in team down." He says. I looked at gray he says sorry but I say it's okay. My bangs are covering my eyes I nod and I see Lisanna with an evil smile on her face. But I didn't say anything I just walked out the guild and once those doors closes I started running straight toward home. I cried and cried. As my vision starts I clear up after crying for 4 hours I see happy. " Lushe I'm sorry you got kicked out " " It's okay happy " but in reality I was heartbroken the person I loved just kicked me out and everything. " Happy I'm going to sleep you should go home" " aye " says the sad cat.
~ Time skip 3 days~
My morning started with me debating if I should go to the guild or not but I went with sure to see if they are acting normal again. As I open the doors people started shouting and throwing things at me but my friends came and helped me out and Wendy healed all my cuts and bruises. I had enough of this. I went right up to masters room.
~ Master POV ~
I heard a knock at my door and see Lucy come in.
" what happen my child " I say
" I want to quit Fairy Tail "
I was shocked. My own child wanting to leave.
" why!"
She told me the story about Natsu and the guild she mentioned a few names that wasn't part of it though.
" WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON NATSU HES GOING TO BEG FOR MERCY WITH THE GUILD MEMBERS ?!!!"
" Master please don't."
" okay. Give me your hand child "
I took off Lucy's mark just as she wished
" you better come back so we can teach them a lesson "
" yes master I will but after a couple of years. I am going to go train. Here are some letters I would like you to give it to the people the letter is written on."
" okay" I hugged Lucy and I could feel her tears on my shirt which started to make me cry. And so my child left.
------------------------------------------
This is my first time writing something like this. Something at all. I would like it if ya gave me a couple of ideas and good comments. Maybe I'll put romance involving Lucy I don't know yet you guys decide thanks!! :)