Chapter 4

Hey everybody hope you can forgive me for not updating in a while!!
___________________________
- Lucy POV -
I teleported everyone in front of the guild. Max gave out a murderous look in his eyes just waiting to destroy everyone and everything. ( A/N: sorry guys I forgot to add in that Melannie and max had a rough past and they were neglected by everyone and when Lucy told them her story they decided to help get revenge with her.)
Melannie had the same lust in her eyes as well. " well Lucy here we are. We're ready to start just say whenever your ready so we could start" Melannie told me " yea I'm ready " " let's go!" Max said. " raise power 1% " I whispered. I
Took some trees from the ground surrounded by the guild and threw them all at the guild. While max and Melannie was setting it on fire.
- Natsu POV-

It has been a long while since Lucy left the guild. " Oi flame brain watch it!!" " you wanna go stripper! " just as we were about to fight trees were thrown in and the guild was getting caught on fire. I then heard laughs out side the guild. " JUVIAA SET THE FIRE OUT WITH GRAY!! " " EVERYONE ELSE TAKE OUT THE TREES WHILE ME ERZA WENDY JELLAL AND GAJEEL GO LOOK TO SEE WHO DONE THIS!! " I yelled at them with rage. I ran out to see who done this with erza Wendy jellal and gajeel. I saw three cloaked figures with a logo on there back it had a eye on it. " WHO ARE YOU" erza said the three just laughed ugh these cloaks were bothering me. I gotta an idea I'll unhood them. As erza was questioning them I went behind the middle one. " I wouldn't do that if I were you " so she was a girl judging by her voice. Just then I saw a kick flying toward me. I got kicked in my stomach flying towards my friends. " I WONT EVER FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO THE GUILD!!!!" I yelled " The girl in the middle smirked " oh dear I'm so sorry I wasn't trying to destroy the guild " she said In sarcasm. " way to go" the person on the right said judging is a boy. " Yea you said it max! " the person on the left said. " now now how about we finish what we started " the girl in the middle said " good idea " the other girl said " yea you said it Melannie " max said. " OH NO YOU DONT " I yelled I started charging for the one in the middle when the other two came in front of me and punched me square in yea face. " re quip cheetah "! Erza was gonna attack when she got kicked in the gut. After 5 mins we got beaten up until we can't move anything. " now let's finish this what do you say max ?" " of course Melannie " just as they were gonna attack us the person in the middle spoke up " guys let's go " " what why " " yea why Lu-" " MAX!! " they said in unison " sorry " " let's go guys " the middle person said. And with that they left. I wonder who where they ? Why did the middle person not want to reveal her name? Why didn't she fight and let the other two do It ? Could they use magic ? So many questions went through my mind but I know the answer to one of them that I won't forgive them.

-Lucy POV-

That was close max didnt reveal my name . Everything was going according to plan. " hey guys how about we join saber tooth " I suggested " great idea" they said in unison "and we could compete in the GMG ( Grand magic Games) " said Melannie " okay it's settled now let's return to the dragon realm to train until it arrives." " HAII" they said.
__________________________
Yea this is a short chapter sorry bye guys !!