Many years later

Lucy POV

Well here we are many years later ... we won the grand magic games ,I joined fairy tale again, and I became the first wizard saint. As for well me and Natsu, we broke up a while ago turns out he got Lisanna pregnant. I know total bummer. We tried to make it work once I found out but things were getting in the way and the baby was almost due.

So I decided to break our relationship and tell Natsu to care for his child and Lisanna , he was reluctant at first but after a while they grew to love each other and the baby. As for me I got to be one of the aunts of their baby. Her name is Natsume .

Levy and gageel got married it was a blast! At the after party master was the Dj and he was trying to figure out which song to put as the slow dance but accidently put on a video of him as a baby taking a shower! It was very funny to see baby master.

As for my friends Mel and Max they got together and there engaged!!! I love them so much together it cracks me up.

I'm doing well now that everything is cleared up. It's relaxing although deep down I don't think I can fully forgive them yet even if they were under a spell. Yes I can still talk to them and act the same way as I used too but I'm always on guard if something like that happens again. Is it bad that I'm wishing for some miracle to erase my memories of that time?

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone! I know it was a complete twist I wasn't gonna think I'll wrote the end like this but I did. Is it really bad for Lucy to wish something like this? Could you forgive and forget as Lucy hasn't fully learned it yet? I know its short but i still did it.Well like and comment hopefully!