Lucy gone?!

Sorry guys I have been reaaaaaal busy lately anyway here is chapter 2
----------------------------------------------
~ still master point of view ~

I came out my office and slammed my door. " listen up you brats!! One of our nakama has left today?!" Everyone looked around as if trying to figure out who it was. I looked at gray and he had tears it looked like he already figured it out who it was. " Well since any of you don't know who it was....IT WAS LUCY!! IT WAS ALL BECAUSE YOU GUYS WERE BEING MEAN AND ESPECIALLY NATSU HOW COULD YOU CALL HER THAT!! " " she left me some letters I'll set them here so you guys can read it >:( "and with that I left and everyone was in tears.
~ Natsus POV~
Lucy....is....gone.... I can't believe it what came over me. I took the letters and I read them aloud to everyone we all started crying. I just couldn't take it I ran out and screamed " LUCCCYYYYYYY!!!!!?!!??" Rain had started pouring and that's when I went back inside.
~ Lucy POV~
It was raining. I didn't know where I was going but I guess I'll keep walking. I let out a sigh and before I realized it I was in the forest in front of the cave. I heard a loud roar and knowing me I went in. Before I knew it I was facing a......DRAGON. All color from my face was out. The dragon was red. " Who are you " I asked " I am the fire dragon Igneel and who might you be " he asked narrowing his eyes. "I am Lucy Heartifilia". Igneels eyes widen and before I knew it he turned in to a male around his 20s. " Princess I have been looking everywhere for you and I am terribly sorry for what my idiotic son has done to you " " what!! PRINCESS!!" I shrieked. " yes, your mother will explain everything to you later we must now get you into the dragons realm".
~ Time Skip ~
Mother had explained everything to me and eventually I made sense of what she was saying. It is now tomorrow and I'm getting dressed for my crowning coranation to be queen. I picked out a pick dress that reached my ankles and put on pink high heels. I had put my fair in a bun and put on a pearl earrings and a pearl necklace.
~ Time Skip ~
I had met all the dragons for my coranation and I am now starting to train with my buddy Igneel but before we started he introduced me into two other people Max and Melannie they were brother and sister. Max had blonde hair like mine blue eyes and he is wearing some black boots ripped jeans and a yellow shirt. While Melannie has long brown hair she had green eyes she was wearing black boots knee length a black dress. " Hi " they said to me " hi ". Igneel told us he would be training all if us together. And that's when the fun started kicking in. I smirked.
~ 2 years later~
I have learned all the magics in the world she even had over 90 keys. Of course some of them were dragon keys. Over the years I told max and Melannie everything that happened at Fairy Tail one day and they were out for revenge so they agreed to help me. Today we are leaving to Fairy Tail. We put on our cloaks and I teleported us three to Fairy Tail in front of the guild.
----------------------------------------------
Hello everybody i honestly don't like this chapter very much but on through the story it gets better I promise ! Well bye!