Chapter 5

Lucy POV

We came back from training and started making our way to join saber tooth. On my way there i was thinking what my mom said to me when we came back to train....

Flashback

"Lucy may I talk to you?"
"Yea sure mom"
" well I think it's time to tell you about the family "
" yes I am still your mother and Jude is your father but I told him to be mean to you on purpose in order for you and the spell that concealed your memories stronger. You have siblings laxus and sting and rouge are your siblings. Yea your the only girl you must be sad"

" no it's okay mom I won't mind but do they know I am there sibling ?"
" yes they do "
" okay good continue "
" anyways your grandfather is macarove but there is one more sibling that you must know about..."
" what is it "
" well zeref is also your sibling......."
" WHAT"
" yes let me unlock the rest of your memories "
" yes mother "

" hehe he is my brother"
I said happily as all my memories came back to me.
" yes well zeref knows how to control his powers now. Oh an even though there all older than you your stronger well you probably noticed that from your memories with the sparring and stuff"
" yes mom "
Flash back ends

I get to see my brothers sting and rouge but first visit fairy tail since it wasn't that far. " Melannie, max were not playing today got it ? We're just here to see my family" " HAAAAII" they said in unisons .

After 2 hours we made it and is now in front of the guild. We pushed open the door and everyone stop what they were doing. They took a look at us and team Natsu came to us " HEY YOU CAME BACK FOR A REMATCH " yelled an angry Natsu i just smirked and made my way up the stairs to my grandfathers office but then I noticed laxus in the area as well he seemed to notice who I was so I gestured him to follow me. He obeyed.
Macarove POV

I heard a knock at the door and saw three hooded figures and my grandson.
" uuuuuuhhhhh" was all I managed to say.but the middle figures giggled . All of them took off there hoods and I saw my child there with 2 others.
" hey old man " she greeted in guessing she got all her memories back because she would always call me that when she was little." My child how wonderful your here " I started crying she explained everything after she left the guild it was heart break breakening at first but got better then she told me who the two were they were max and Melannie.
" I WOULD LIKE WENDY MIRA GAJEEL GRAY HAPPY CHARLES AND LEVY TO COME TO MY OFFICE"
They all came to my office and then they saw Lucy and they were crying she told them everything again and that she would be joining saber tooth for a while she also told them all her family members including zeref they were all shocked. Then it was there turn to tell her what happen after she was gone and they figured out why the guild was like that " Lucy Natsu was being controlled by lissanna including the whole guild we didn't get effected cause we all had our own charm braclet from a while back plus I told you it will keep us from harms way !" Mira explained
" though no one believed us they said lissanna is too pure and wouldn't do anything bad towards us " gray explained. I looked at Lucy and she seemed mad " that's why she had that evil smirk or smile when Natsu kicked me out the team " Lucy explained. After a while of talking they left then they put there cloaks on and headed there way to saber tooth.
Lucy POV
I was furious as I left the office. Everyone trailed behind me happy cause they were glad to see me I am too but Lisanna ruined my day everyone looked at us then with that me max Melannie left the guild.

Time skip
It's the day of the GMG games te master of saber tooth put me laxus Melannie max and rouge in it
After a 5 days it was finally the day were we would be battling each other but it's the last day of the GMG which end sucked . The guild ( fairy tail ) still doesn't know who I am. Except the people I told. " ne Lucy since it Lisanna how about you go " " yea thanks laxus "
We got in the arena " eww look at that cloak it not even fashionable " " well it is supposed to be a cloak not something ' fashion able ' white troll " " EXCUSE ME " " YOU HEARD ME " and thus we started I kept dodging all her attacks then finally I thumped her in the head which sent her back to the other side of the arena FT and all the other guilds were shocked besides my guild and my friends at FT ( levy Juvia gray gajeel Wendy happy Charles Mira ).
But she managed to pull my cloaks hood down then they started staring at me " WHAT " I spat at them with venom in my voice " wooaaaah look what we have here it's LUCY HEARTIFILIA FORMER ALLY WITH FT... WHAT WHATS THIS SHE IS ALSO THE DRAGON QUEEN AND HER SIBLINGS ARE HERE IN THIS ARENA COMPETING THEY ARE LAXUS STING AND ROUGE ?!!!!! AND WHAT ELSE THERE IS ONE MORE-- "I zipped his mouth shout looked at him and put my fingers to my mouth motioning him to keep that part a secret he nodded I looked at FT they are sad it's written all over there face. Yea I know it wasn't them but I decided to play with them a bit and act mean. My gaze landed on Natsu he was the most sad we looked at each other forever until Lisanna scratched me in her tiger form .shoot I forgot about her!!
" So the man stealer and weakling came back "
" man stealer and weakling? Seriously wow. I am not a weakling "
" but that doesn't change the fact that your a man stealer you B**ch "
" you'll regret that " I smirked I chanted a truth spell on her. " LISTEN UP THIS IS WHY I LEFT FT WELL HALF OF IT " I made my voice loud enough so everyone could shut up. Now I can speak in my normal voice " now Lisanna be a good girl and tell me out loud what you have done to the guild members " I asked everyone looked at me and lissanna " well all I did was use mind control magic to control everyone mind but levy gajeel Mira Wendy happy gray and Charles had this charm on them that could deflect these type of magic I got furious and decided that it wouldn't change anything. I just wanted that slut to leave for stealing my Natsu he doesn't disserve a weakling like her no one does. After she left I undid the spell causing everyone's mind to not remember what they did though I got angry when the guild was so sad for her! I mean I was there now she was just my replacement." I undid the spell once she was done " THERE YOU HAVE IT FT THERES YOUR CONFESSION" everyone was shocked and mad. Natsu asked my friends gray happy and them why they weren't shocked when Lucy showed herself and they told him that she told them that she was coming Nd stuff. I went up to then and hugged my friends after that inciddent that's when Natsu asked if he could talk to me after the GMG were done I thought about it but then said yes. He was a little happy.

Time skip

After the GMG the whole FT guild came up to me and bombarded me with questions and stuff like that then I summoned my dragons but only Igneel grandeen and Metallica. Gajeel Wendy and Natsu all said thank you. ' Luky I told then what happened with then and why they had said that before today cause they would've shred the guild ' I thought as I swear dropped they all had fun until the question came up from erza " Lucy who is the last sibling the announcer mentioned before you zipped him up ?" I sighed and look at the dragons and my friends for permission I was just about to tell then when he showed up with a cloak on " speaking of the devil " " Lucy it's great to see you mom told me everything including with the guild " " haha I know I heard you had to be tied up in order to hear what actually happens though " " yeaa but I'm gal cause then me and the dragons would've rampaged you know the usual when someone hurts our little sister " " yup " everyone looked at us confused and then I remembers there question " oh umm my last sibling is ummmm" " come on Lucy it can't be that bad " said erza and the others " yea it is caus you guys would flip but I guess well guys my last sibling that I didn't want to mention is no other than zeref himself " everyone was shocked and yelled " WHAAAAAT " and then zeref took off his cloak. And put a arm over my shoulder which I returned but with a cheeky grin. Then my grandpa came over " OLD MAN " me zeref sting an rouge said together " hahaha my grand kids together again " he said then they asked what does he mean " well master macarove is our grandfather " I smiled after all that it was night then everyone left it was just me and Natsu left...
__________________________
HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER GUYS HEHE STAY TUNED CAUSE A NALU CHAPTER IS NEXT :)):):):):):)