miya chinen

(you and miya are 8)

y/n's pov

i fell once again. i whined in pain and saw that my knees are covered in blood. i stood up and took my skateboard. i sat on a bench and started crying. I'm not even a skater, i can't do ollie! i practice it for five mouths and it always end with bloody knees and elbows.

"why are you crying?" i heard voice in front of me and i raised my head.

"it's nothing" i wiped my tears off.

"tell me, you can't do ollie right?"

"how-"

"i saw you, you're really good" i looked at boys face. he had black hair, blue eyes and was smiling at me. he wore green, long hoodie with kitty ears on the hood and long striped socks.

"I'm not, as you noticed, i can't even do freaking ollie" i said.

"i can teach you, if you want" he stood up and took his skateboard in one hand.

"r-really?"

"yeah, sure" he grabbed my hand and helped me stood up "im miya chinen, by the way"

"y-y/n l/n. its nice to meet you"

"it's nice to meet you too"

———

"one more time!" miya screamed and i raised my thumb up.

i ran, jumped on a skateboard and did a trick.

land, just land.

i landed and i got off a skateboard.

"wow, awesome! you did it!" miya said happily and ran up to me.

"yeah!" i screamed and hugged him thigtly. "thank you, miya! you're the best!"

"you're welcome"

———

(skip time: you and miya are 16, and yuh i know that miya was 13 in anime)

y/n's pov

"come on, come on!" i landed and took my skateboard. "good, baby" miya kissed my head "did you hurt yourself?"

"a little bit" i showed him my right elbow and he kissed it gently.

i smiled and cupped his cheek. he smiled back and grabbed my waist. i kissed his lips lightly and he kissed back.

"i love you" he said.

"love you too"

"okay, love birds, it's really disgusting." we turned around and saw reki and blue haired boy. "y/n, miya, it's Langa"

"nice to meet you!" i shook Langas hand and miya did too.

"do you skate?" miya asked blue haired boy.

"uhm..."

"he's beginner" reki explained. "he's learning ollie right now"

"ugh, ollie... it's really good trick but i've learned it for five months" i said.

"h-how did you learned it?"

"he teached me" i embraced miya's arms. "i can teach you if you want. reki isn't good teacher." i teased.

"HEY! IM REALLY GOOD TEACHER!" reki screamed and me, langa and miya laughed.

"yeah, yeah" i said "well teach him but... langa of you want someone who has better skills than red head, go to me"

"huh? you don't have better skills than me!"

"let's see" i ran and stepped on the board. i did a heel flip and looked at reki.

"pfft, easy" he stepped on a board too and did heelflip.

"lets do something harder" i landed hardflip and looked at reki again.

he tried to do it but he failed and fell on the ground.

"see?" i giggled and helped him to stand up.