i love you

miya's pov

"em... y-y/n." i said and she looked at me when we sat on my bed. "i h-have s-something for y-you"

"miya... you're shaking. you okay?" she grabbed my shoulder.

"i'm nervous that you're not gonna like it."

"im sure i will loooooove it" she giggled.

i reached to the pocket of my jumper and took a little box on my hand.

"so... uhm... it's nothing special, you don't have to accept it... im not gonna be mad... but i just wanna say that i love you and i trust you and i really wanna be a better boyfriend and not limit you... i can't live without you so..." i pulled out the box "would you accept this promise ring on a sign of my love?" i opened it and there were two rings. they looked the same. they were basic and silver. "they are really basic sorry if-" i couldn't finish because she kissed me passionately and i gave the kiss back.

"i will accept it" i saw that she was crying "i love you so much miya. my beautiful boy."

i felt tears on my cheeks and i laughed. i felt... happy. really happy. i took out the ring and put it on her ring finger. she took out second ring and put it on my ring finger too.

"i love you" we said in the same time.

———

miya's pov

i woke up and saw that y/n is still sleeping. i smiled a little and i brushed her cheek with my hand lightly. i looked at ring on my finger. i feel so happy.

then she opened her eyes and looked at me. i kissed her forehead and she grinned.

"morning" i said and hugged her.

"hey" she answered "what time is it?"

"10 am"

she groaned and sit on a bed. she looked like an angel, even if her hair was messy, had no makeup and wore only her underwear and my oversized hoodie.

"i need to go home" she said and started to dress up.

right now she wore white t-shirt and baggy jeans. she did her make-up.

"good morning" my mom went to the room. ugh i told her to not coming here when y/n is here.

"heey" y/n smiled to my mother. they really like each other.

"miya wake up. breakfast for you two is waiting in the kitchen."

"we're gonna be there for 3 mins, okay?" y/n asked.

"yeah sure" my mom left the room.

"come on, miya. stand up" she took my hand and pulled me.

"nooo, i wanna sleep!" i groaned and got into a covers.

"pleeeeeease" she started to kiss my face multiple times. i giggled.

"okay, okay!" i sit up and we both laughed.

"i love seeing you happy" she said and looked at me with a big grin.

i smiled back and kissed her lips softly.

"i love seeing you happy too"

———

"good morning, mr. chinen. long time no see"

"oh good morning, y/n! wow, did you got taller?"

my dad and y/n didn't saw each other for probably six mouths. that's because my dad works a lot.

"i don't know, maybe" we sat next to each other and took our plates with sandwiches.

"so, how's school, y/n? you still play soccer?"

"no, i stopped a year ago. i just couldn't stand new girls in the team."

"oh, what a shame, you were so good."

"thank you, its so nice"