a bath

y/n's pov

"miya?" i said when we cuddled.

"mhm?"

"i love you baby, but... you stink" we laughed "wanna take a bath?"

"okay but... can you help me? i'm too tired to do this." he said and i brushed his hair with my fingers.

"of course" i smiled and stood up. i took his hand and went to his bathroom. (a/n: miya has his own bathroom.)

i sat him down on a toilet and closed the door. i turned the water on and came up to miya. i bend down in front of him. i took his t-shirt off and looked at his chest. he was so pale. i looked at his wrists. i took them and kissed his wounds.

"everything will be okay" i said and saw tears in his eyes. he cried a lot this day.

then i took his socks, sweatpants and boxers down. it wasn't the first time i saw him naked so he wasn't embarrassed.

i helped him to go into a bathtub. i turned the water off and started to wash him. he was shaking. my poor baby boy.

i washed his back and he laughed when i tickled him a little. i chuckled and looked at him. he was staring ahead.

"you are so beautiful" i said and he looked at him.

"even like this?" he asked.

"totally cute" i smiled to him.

i put a shampoo on his hair and washed them. they were so soft. he took a foam on his finger and put it on my nose.

"hey!" i laughed and he did too. he kissed my lips shortly.

"you are so beautiful too. thank you for... everything".

"no problem, sweetheart" i kissed his forehead.

———

"it's s-so c-cold" miya said when we went to his bedroom. he had just a towel around his hips.

i chuckled at how cute he was. he sit down and i handed him his boxers and pyjamas.

he changed and i did too. i took one of his kitty jumpers and i wear it. i sat next to him. we got under the covers and cuddled to each other.