promise rings?

y/n's pov

"im nervous" miya giggled nervously.

"it's going to be okay, really" i smiled to him and kissed his head lightly.

"miya chinen, please!" a woman said.

"good luck"

me and miya's mom sat on the chairs next to each other. i really like this woman. she's polite and funny.

"you're so good to my son, thank you for that" she said and i smiled.

"i just love him so much and i don't want him to be sad because of me. i feel guilty"

"oh honey, why?" she massaged my back.

"because" i tried not to cry "because he feels threatened when i talk with other guys and after he told me that... i still do it."

"oh its okay. he needs to understand that he's the only boy you love and you can have male friends. it's nothing bad darling"

————

miya's pov

"is that your girlfriend?" the woman asked when she closed the door.

"y-yeah" i answered shyly.

"she's so cute"

"i know" i smiled in a mention of her beautiful body.

"so, my name is Aiko Sato, it's nice to meet you miya" she shook my hand.

"n-nice to meet you too"

"wow, you're shaking. you don't need to be nervous. i won't bite, promise" she giggled and i relaxed a little. she seems nice. "well, tell me about yourself. what do you like to do?"

"um.. i like to skateboard... with my friends... and girlfriend"

"oh, how interesting! so your girlfriend is skateboarding too?"

"yes" i nodded.

"how much do you love her?"

"i love her with all my heart."

"what do you love the most in her character and body?"

"in her character... that she's always cares about everyone and that she always makes me laugh when im sad. and she's super funny. in body maybe... i like her eyes and hair. it's really basic i know but... she's just perfect." 

"wow... you really love her. do you wanna marry her? and have family with her?"

"yeah, sure but i don't know how she feels about this."

"i've heard that you have problems with jealousy. is that true?"

"i don't know. yeah, i guess"

"tell me about how do you feel when she talks with other guys"

"i feel like... like she's gonna leave me for them. they are a hundred procent better than me, I wouldn't be surprised when she come with them. i can't even fight. I'm not strong I wouldn't be able to protect her with muscular arms. i'm shitty boyfriend"

"but miya... she loves you not them"

"i know but i still feel threatened. i don't know how to fight it."

"maybe... you should show everybody that she's yours? maybe a ring... promise ring"

"promise ring?" i looked at her, confused.

"it's a ring to take the relationship seriously. It also symbolizes hope for relationship's future development. It doesn't marriage ring, you're too young for that but... it'll work. you're maybe not gonna be anxious anymore when she's gonna accept it"

"but what if she's not gonna accept it?"

"she will"