jealous

y/n's pov

i woke up next morning and miya was still sleeping. i kissed his forehead softly and smiled at how cute he looked.

i stood up and changed in a pink skirt, white top with a little bunny on top of it, and white long socks.

"miya" i whispered and brushed his hair "wake up, darling" he groaned and opened his eyes. he looked really sleepy. "go change to your house and we're gonna go to the skatepark, okay?" i kissed his cheek.

"mhm" he murmured.

——

"let's go for ice cream!" i screamed happily and we walked to the shop.

"which one do you want?" miya asked and i pointed at vanilla ones. "excuse me, can i have two vanilla ice creams please?"

i started to look after my wallet but i saw that miya paid already.

"i have money, you know" i said and took my ice cream.

"yeah, but i like paying for you" he smiled and hugged my waist.

"miya!" we turned around and saw reki and langa behind us. "are you two going at skatepark?"

we nodded.

"we're going with you!"

————

miya's pov

"well show them your ollie" reki said and langa nodded.

he pushed a little, then did ollie and landed.

"wow, awesome!" y/n started to clapping.

"it's nice" i smiled.

why y/n is so excited about it? does she like langa? no, miya you starting to be paranoid. she told you that she loves only you.

"are you okay, baby?" i heard y/n's voice and noticed that we're alone right now.

"uhm, yeah" i smiled to her.

she smiled back and grabbed my hand.

"Langa is fast progressing. it's really good for him." she said.

she's still talking about langa. i feel jealous I don't even know why.

"yeah, probably" i nodded.

"wanna go skate?" she asked standing up.

"i'm tired but you can go" she grabbed her skateboard and kissed my cheek.

i looked at her as she practiced some tricks. she looked so beautiful. i wish i was as beautiful as her. i look like a shit next to y/n.

it made me disgusted of myself.

—————

y/n's pov

"look what i brought" i went into my room where miya was.

"kitty!" he laughed and took a cat.

miya was always addicted to cats. he loved them and they loved him. he can't have one cuz his mother is allergic for their fur.

"my lovely little kitty" he laid right now and had kitty on his chest.

"damn you love her more than me" i joked and giggled.

"not true. i don't love anything more than you." he said and cupped my cheek. i smiled and kissed his hand.

"i love you" i said.