Chapter 1

Fiona POV

I stood infront of a Minotaur. Apparently some stupid mage thought they should 'create' things that the government can use but the beast can't be controlled there for a guild member has to take care of it AKA me.

I mean seriously people are getting dumber and dumber as the days go by.

The bull like beast charges at me fearsomely. I quickly dodge and counter with my sword. Slashing, blocking, dodging, attacking. My movements became a rhythmic dance. The beast becomes slower so I take advantage of that and run towards him. He slams down his axes towards were I am. At the last second I jump and twist over him, his axe hits the ground extremely hard and gets stuck there. Once I land I take my chance and thrust my sword threw his back. I pull my sword out of it's back, to watch as it falls limp onto the ground.

I took the corps with me to the person who set the mission to collect my reward but before leaving I snap a bit of the end of the beasts horn, so I could make it into a necklace for Romeo.

I decided to go by train today, so as I sat there in my seat I took out a spare dagger and began carving the horn so it would be nice and smooth.

The journey back took about 2 hours, which was reasonable. After fully smoothing out the horn I pulled out some thin gold metal as well as some black string and made a necklace.

I finally got of the train and walked to the woods. In the woods was a house next to the lake it was open plan. It was big and secluded, it had a deck on the lake.

 It was big and secluded, it had a deck on the lake

I went inside and to my room. I quickly took a shower and changed into something comfortable. I straighten my red skirt, black shirt and black hat. Checking that the gift for Romeo is still in my pocket before walking out of the house.

I quickly lock my house and walk out of  the woods, towards the large hill I have been climbing everyday for the past 6 years.
I walked straight to the guild doors and shouted "I'm back!!"
"Fora/blondie your back!" I heard in return.

I looked around to see quite alot of people I don't know or recognize but for now I ignore it to look for Romeo, I spot him with a pink haired guy

I looked around to see quite alot of people I don't know or recognize but for now I ignore it to look for Romeo, I spot him with a pink haired guy. I walk over there to give Romeo his gift. As I got closer Romeo turned around to see me and shouts, "Flora your back!"
Before running at me and giving me a big hug.
I pull away and look at him with a big smile "I've got you something."
"Really what?!" He asks excited.
"This." I say as I put my hand into a pocket and take out the necklace.

" I say as I put my hand into a pocket and take out the necklace

I give it to him and watch as his face light up. He jumped into my arms once again, which caused me to giggle.
"So you like it??" I asked amused
"Like it?? I love it!!" He shouts before asking "What happend on your mission??"
"I had to fight this big bull looking beast, it had blood red eyes and was 7 foot tall. It came at me with a medieval looking axe, In the end I had to jump over him while he was busy and stab him with my sword." I replied.

Romeo looked so wrapped up in the story, and that's when I noticed the pink haired guy listening in on us.
"Who are you?"

*******************
A/N I was just going to put 'big ugly bull looking beast' but then I realized it sounds like I'm talking about Taurus😐