Chapter 7

Suddenly 3 people jumped out from the trees each were wearing black cloaks.

'I have a bad feeling about this.' I thought.

*****************

Flora POV

We found out that the people in black cloaks were Jellal and two women called Ultera and Meredy atleast that was what I was told by Lucy, who is quite gossipy but I am getting of topic.

Ultera somehow heard of are predicament and volunteered her help she said stuff about unlocking are second hearts or something because in all honesty I wasn't really listening all that much ,at all, and I dont care.

"You can open your second hearts by using my magic." She says to us.

"Will it hurt??" Lucy asks worriedly.

"Yes, But some will hurt more than others." She replied bluntly.

'Well that was reassuring.' I thought sarcastically.

"Now who wants to go first" Ultera asks looking over all of us.

Everyone looks the other way like the wusses they are "tch" I say before stepping forward volunteering.

Ultera looked at me slightly confused before saying "Who are you??"

"Flora Evergreen. I joined in the seven years." I state boredly wanting this to be over and done with.

She simply nods and points her hands towards me before muttering a incantation spell.

Suddenly red mark's snake there way around my skin all over my body like chains. Once they were everywhere pain started to sizzle across my skin burning as strong as the sun causing my legs collapse from under me. As I hit the ground a new flash of pain shot throughout my body causing me to scream. I could feel my eyes changing colour as my scream came out as a loud dominating roar.

 I could feel my eyes changing colour as my scream came out as a loud dominating roar

Hours passed and all anybody could hear was executing screams and Roars. Team Natsu members stopped screaming one by one as the pain subsided but for a unknown reason my pain intensified and didn't stop for 3 more hours.

Once the pain finally subsided I black out almost immediately.

3rd POV

Gray picked Floras tired unconscious body as they began to walk back to the beach and catch the train back.

On the train Flora was placed on one of the seats near the window. Erza kept checking on her to make sure she was alright, though she started to catch a high fever.

"Gray, Natsu swap places now. Flora is getting to warm and need to get colder fast!" Erza shouted towards the boys sternly.

They quickly swapped places so Erza wouldn't get mad. Flora could feel something cold against her side which caused her to unconscious snuggle next to it.

Gray looked down to see Flora cuddling into his chest which caused him to blush ALOT!

(This is sort of what they looked like)