Chapter 8

Gray looked down to see Flora cuddling into his chest which caused him to blush ALOT!

*****************

Flora POV

I open my eyes to see I was.... on someone??

I quickly crawled of ...... GRAY! and quickly wake everyone up. We walk of the train and they go back to the guild while I go home to change.

As I got home I quickly went to and had a shower before changing into a grey shirt, black ripped jeans, black boots, and waterproof (by magic) leather jacket.

Once dressed I grabbed the gift and putted it in a small box, I grabbed my poka keys, and my house keys.

Quickly I walked back to the guild hall and went inside.

Looking around I spotted Romeo next to Natsu, walking up to them I smile.

"FLORA!!" Romeo shouted happy and loudly before running up to me and jumping into a hug.

"Hey RoRo, guess what?" I say softly.

"What?!" He asked curiously and excitedly.

"I got you something I say." I say before giving him the cool ocean item.

He looked at it in awe before hugging me hard

"ITS SO COOL! I LOVE IT!!!" Romeo said in admiration.

I smile softly at him before kissing his forehead softly and saying "Good." before walking of to the bar.

I got a Vanilla milkshake and sat down at one of the tables. Makki went on the stairs and began to shout "You all have worked so hard and I am proud of you for that. I have pick my team..."

"Natsu..."
"Yes!!"

"Gray..."
"Great"

"Erza..."
"Of course master."

"Lucy And Wendy"
"WHAT?!"

Well good for them. I didn't really want to be picked anyway, bit to.... dull for my taste.

I hum to my self as I drank so I could block out babys whining, I mean Lucy, wendy and Elfman.

I mean for the love of god cant they shut up for a sec and stop whining, it can get really annoying at times.

Natsu came up to me and said,"I'm sorry you didn't get chosen."

I looked at him seriously for a minute before laughing so hard I fell onto the floor.
10 minutes later I finally calmed down and looked at him.

"I couldn't care less, Natsu. It's a stupid childish game filled with to much testosterone" I say bluntly before going back to my vanilla goodness.

He finally got the hint and left me alone in piece.......

That was quickly ruined by Mira.

"Master wanted me to get you. He needs you in his office now." Mira says kindly.

I sigh exasperated.

'Can't catch a break can I' I thought glumly.

I stood up and dragged my self to makki's office. I opened the door not even bothering to knock to see....

Gajeel?, Laxus?, mira, makki and some weirdo - I mean dude in a purple, blue costume. He smells ALOT like that Jean, Jim, Jake, Jelly, Jally, NO ITS JELLAL.

God that was on the tip of my tong but I couldn't think of it. You know?

I sat down on a spare chair that was in between gajeel? And Laxus? Is that there names?

Oh well.

We all looked at Makki expectantly....