Chapter 2

"Who are you?"
........................

Flora POV

"Hi, I'm  Natsu Dragneel." The pinknette says to me while grinning widely.
"Hi, I'm Flora Evergreen. It's nice to meet you." I say while smiling brightly before turning around and walking towards Master Macao.

As I got there I saw Macao with a very small white haired man, The man was probably around the same size as Cinccino. I stood there for a few seconds before Macao noticed me and turned around, giving me a small smile, then he asks "Is there anything you need Flora?"

"No, I just came to give you the money from the mission." I replied while handing him a medium sized leather that contained 325,000 Jewels.

"Are you sure??" Macao asked like usual.

"Of course I'm Sure. I always am." I reply before smiling at the small white haired man and walk away towards the bar. Ever since I joined this guild they could barely scrap by, they were pretty much drowning in debt so I promised to myself that no matter what I would give the guild all the money I earned and didn't need for neccesaties. Luckily I don't have to pay rent or anything.

Macarov POV

I look at Macao cofused and ask "Why did she give you that money? and who is she?"

Macao didn't look at me as he spoke honestly "That's Flora Evergreen. She joined the guild 6 years ago when she was 10. She saw how much debt we were in and wanted to help so she would go on any mission no matter how easy or hard it was and give us all the money exept for a small portion which she would use for the neseccities. In all honesty if it wasn't for that girl we would have shut down a long time ago." Once he finished I was shocked at what length this girl went to for her guild.

Curiousity got the better of me as I asked "What magic does she have?"

"Well, we don't know. She is a open book mostly but when it comes to magic she doesn't use it at all or atleast not around the guild. I've asked before about why she doesn't use it and she always answers the same 'Magic has a captivating beauty and should be treated as such'. I'm pretty sure she only uses it if she feels she needs to but I don't know why. She never gives anything away...." Macao answers which makes me question why does she think of magic in this way.

Flora POV

At the bar I saw a white haired girl who wore a pink frilly dress, she came over and asks what I wanted to drink I said a vanilla and caramel milkshake.

When she came back she gave me my drink and says "Hi, I'm Mirajane Strauss but you can call me Mira." 

"Hi Mira, I'm Flora Evergreen." I reply with a soft smile on my face. 

"Are you new or something because I haven't seen you around before?" She asks nicely

"No, I have been here for the past 6 years but you are from the tenrou team right?" I answered

"Yeah, I was on Tenrou" Mira says

"It was nice to meet you."

"Yeah, it was nice to meet you too."

I turn around and walk away as I was walking to my usual table I heard that pink haired guy 'Natsu' telling Romeo that he was really brave to try and stand up for fairytail. My curiousity got the better of me and I walked up to them.

"Why is Romeo really Brave?" I asked Natsu

"Before we got here Romeo tried to protect his guild from the Twilight Orge, when they came looking for money." Natsu said sounding proud.

"Did they try to touch Romeo?!" I asked getting slightly angry. I began looking down at the floor to cover up the anger.

"Yeah, one of them tried to punch him but I hit the guy before he could." Natsu says oblivious to what was about to happen.

The guild, who were now silient, were listening in on the conversation.

"Repeat that!" I say sternly and before he could question me, I looked up and look at him directly in the eye.

"O-O-One of t-t-them t-tried to p-p-punch him b-b-but....." Natsu started

"Oh.... Well I'm going to have a little..... Talk. with. them." I say with a ice cold voice, I storm out before anyone could stop me.

'No one!! I mean NO ONE gets to hurt Romeo!!!' I thought angryly knowing just what I'm going to do.

********************
A/N Hope you enjoyed this chapter.