Chapter 17

I almost hit the floor when someone catches me.

I look up to see it's the blonde from a few seconds ago.

"Hey! Are you ok?!" He asks loudly while looking at me worriedly.

***************

"I am fine." I said roboticly before pulling away and carry on walking.

It felt as though I had been walking for a couple of minutes but actually a couple of hours.

My senses were distorted as was my sense of time. My movements were robotic. I had no control. No memory of how I got here but I am here.

Deep in the forest. Away from everyone. Everything.

"God what the hell... This hasn't happened. Not since that day." I said to myself agreviatedly.

Suddenly pain overtook my senses so I screamed. Like a banshee.

Pain. Uncontrollable. Untameable. Animalistic pain.

It felt as though my bones were breaking, like my skin was on fire.

I could hold it in. I felt helpless so I did the only thing I could. I Roared.

Wild. Untamed. Fearsome. Animalistic.

Finally the pain subsides, I notice it happend again. My emotions that were bottled up finally pursed causing a forced transformation. Painful experience.

No matter happen times they happen forceable they always hurt.

I knew how I looked. What form I took. It's the same one I always take.

My protector. My saver. My Demon. My Devil. My pain

I was a creature. Clad in black steel skin, Four eyes each the colour of fire, its tail sharp as a wip, teeth razor sharp ready to rip someone to shreds, Muscles bulge out of the strong dangerous arms.

The height of the beast was 8ft tall, showing in every aspect it was the definition of a killing machine.

I stood there growling sending every animal in a mile radios running away out of fear of death.

Memories cause pain. Nothing more.

Time was something I could never keep track of in this form.

I named my form 'Reaper' because of its... dark aforesaid.

I am not sure what type of creature it is.

Not that it really matters.

Hours past until I finally shifted back, my hands were stained red from dead rabbit I eat awhile ago.

Tears ran down my face, a never ending waterfall.

My sobs were loud and heartbroken.

Screams of heartbreak and lost.

***FlashBack***

The childs lifeless body was sprolled out on the dirty floor as though no one cared.

But I did.

My screams and shouts of pain echoed through out the room.

"No, No, No!" I chanted "Please wake up. Please wake up."

"Please Sammy, Just... Just... Wake up." I started "I-I don't think I can live without you." I finished saying brokenly.

I kneel infront of his body, cradling his head in my arms. Crying over his cold body.

Blood covered my legs and hands and knees.

"I love you blue. I will see you again... I promise." I say brokenly but filled with love.

***FlashBack***

I finally get of the floor to walk back to the GMG, its probably about half way through the games by now.

My eyes were puffy and red.

I walked to are section.

I open the door to see...