4 years later...

Chapter 100(YAY!)

Title: 4 years later...

...

Life is hard.

Or maybe it isn't... I'm not sure, I'm just a robot. An android, an Automata after all.

My creators used to use the word 'life' and 'death' a lot, so I'm saying...

They used to say, 'Life is hard, get over it.' When someone died.

When someone died of old age, they shredded tears. It was sad seeing my Masters' tears fall like that, however... I'm not sure what they felt at that moment. I could see, even though they were supposedly shredding tears of sadness after losing a person close to them, I could see...

Fear.

There was a sense of fear within their eyes. Indeed, they were scared of dying.

However, even though I can feel emotions, I never experienced the fear of the so-called 'death'. I am, in a sense, immortal after all.

As an Automata living for thousands of years isn't a problem as long as I can recharge myself.

For that reason though, I've lived a long life. Witnessed the death of my creators and even their descendants a thousand years later.

At some point, I even witnessed my creators leaving for another planet, a place where they would live happier... leaving us unfortunate androids behind.

I can't explain in words how much anger I felt at that time.

One day, in spite of anger, I'm not sure how many hundred years ago, or maybe it was a thousand years ago? I had stopped fighting for this land, stopped fighting for my comrades, my fellow Automata.

Though my comrades still kept fighting for the land, fighting against those creatures who were once below us. Only because of one possibility, the possibility that one day... maybe, just maybe, one day–

Our creators would return.

'How pitiful they were.'

If I talk about myself, I do not want to work for someone who left my people to die, alone in this dead silent land.

I'm Short Motor, the leader of a small faction, Motor Gang. I won't subdue myself to anyone. Not to the creatures from other Celestial Bodies, nor to my so-called creators.

They are already dead, the ones who left us are just foolish descendants of our so wise leader.

I would never bow my head to anyone...

...

"Well..."

Thinking of such cool lines, I had fallen asleep. There were no ways to recharge me back, back then.

This happened a long time ago, though I'm not sure how long. Anyway... today, I have regained my consciousness. It seems a person with wings on his back had recharged me, he has recharged us.

'Wings...'

While I was standing among the thousand Automata comrades, opposite the two humanoid creatures, I was suddenly facing thousands of questions.

'I can see a girl beside him as well though I'm not sure of her race because she was wearing a suit. But from her skin tone, she's also a Winged Human.'

"Hello everyone, my name's Amon. You would rather recognize me as someone from the Shandorian race." The man spoke lightly.

'Shandorian?...' Though with his wings, I would assume one of his parents is a Birkan as well.