Plans for the Son of King

[Read 15+ chapters before release in P.A.T.R.E.O.N]–

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall

*

Chapter 115

Title: Plans for the Son of King

....

In Dressrosa, Donquixote Doflamingo was in a room with a few people in front of him.

"Alright then, I will go-inn!"

Machvise, a member of the Donquixote Pirates, the one with Ton-Ton fruit said to Doflamingo in front of him.

"Yes, be sure to avoid the 'golden dust', at all costs," Duffy said. "This time we won't fight, we would rather offer an alliance. The occurrence of another Emperor will change many things, so I need to act more cautiously."

"I understand-inn! Nihihihihi!" Machvise laughed reassuringly.

Doffy grinned. He knew Machvise wasn't strong enough to beat Tesoro, but this was sufficient. He would only be used as the medium to offer an alliance. Doffy believed Tesoro would accept it since he is going as far as sending one of his executives rather than just calling him through a snail.

'But if he doesn't, I will just keep hunting him down. Kukuku...'

Doflamingo chuckled while planning for the future. He felt that something big would happen, and that big thing would be surrounding him.

«...★...»

A few days later,

In a certain place of the New World, under the sea, a submarine could be spotted.

It was golden in color and had an 'S' written on its wall.

It was a submarine made of gold, Raki was riding it with two Automata accompanying her.

This was a submarine made of gold and sea prism stone, it was only partially made of sea prism stone, as Amon didn't have an unlimited supply of it. Still, Sea Kings stayed away from it because they confused the ship's presence with the sea itself because of the sea-stone.

This is the tactic Marines are yet to find, but Amon did knew it because of his canon knowledge.

This was one of the 5 Submarines Amon had of the 'S' model, and more are being made in real-time.

Suddenly-

Bereboop!

....

Inside the ship, Raki was looking outside the window of the submarine.

"...This beauty is on par with outer space."

Indeed, the space was beautiful. But it didn't have creatures swimming on it like the sea. To Raki, who has fought many battles in space, this was even more beautiful.

Humans don't even know the secrets of the sea, but they want to discover the secrets of Space? Ridiculous. But this is just proof of human greed.

"*ROOAAR*!"

Suddenly, hearing a roar and seeing a sea-king approach the ship, Raki gripped her sword tight.

"...Fuuh." But sensing something, she stopped midway.

The next second, many guns came out of the ship and shot towards the Sea King.

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW!

"*Roa...r...*"

Bereboop~

In seconds, the sea king was killed, the blue sea turned red. It was a strong sea king to have even found the location of this ship, but it couldn't survive 2 seconds in front of these weapons. It just sank deeper in the sea.