King of the Beasts, Kaido (1)

[Read 15+ chapters before release in P.A.T.R.E.O.N]–

Link: patreon.com/Master4thWall

*

Chapter 137

Title: King of the Beasts, Kaido (1)

....

Hours ago – in Dressrosa, Doflamingo was escorting 2 people out of the Royal Palace.

The sound of three people's footsteps were overlapping each other as they finally reached the rooftop of the Palace.

The two guests walked in front while Doffy stopped a few steps behind them, waiting for them to turn around.

As Doffy thought, they both turned around and looked at him.

The large and buff man with a tattoo and scar on his torso laughed. "Wororo, Doflamingo, you don't have to escort us any further. This is enough."

Hearing him, Doffy snickered. "Kukuku, as you wish Kaido. Though I don't mind escorting you to Wano if you want."

"Hm..." Besides the other man, another tall figure wearing a black suit covering him head to toe nodded. "No need. Kaido-sama and I have work to do."

Indeed, they were Kaido and King!

They exchanged some more words before King opened his mouth again. "Alright, then we will be off then. Keep up the good work, Warlord."

Doffy nodded as Kaido ignored them and transformed into his Dragon form, leaping into the air. King followed suit.

As their figures vanished, Doffy could only sigh in relief. "Sigh..."

He then gulped his saliva.

This past week, Doflamingo was thoroughly considering if he should tell Kaido about Amon's small trip here or not.

Instantly, he shook his head. 'No, no. T-That bastard will definitely kill me. Even if Kaido does kill him later on, I am sure before dying, I would be executed by him along with my family.'

Clenching his fist hard, Doffy chuckled. He couldn't believe he'd be cornered like this one day.

'Anyways, it's better to keep Kaido in the dark, or else both of these crazy Emperor bastards will be after me. Kukuku~'

Doffy chuckled nervously while from afar, Viola was observing everything with her devil fruit ability.

-

-

Fwah!

King flapped his wings as he passed by some birds in the sky. He was somewhat faster than Kaido, but he was still following behind him.

After a while, his earbuds rung, he slowed down to receive the call. Not long after, King went towards Kaido's massive face.

While the wind was blowing fast and rough, the two started to chat.

"Kaido-sama!"

"What is it, King?" Kaido replied to him in his usual tone.

"Kaido-sama, the guy we are after, bounty hunter Cidre. He's started a fight with the Beasts Pirates already. Since there are only the gifters against them, it seems we are losing."

Kaido's veins started emerging upon hearing that. "Huh? Then speed up, King. Worororo!!"

Kaido's speed drastically increased as he used more yellow clouds to help his flight. King also increased his speed.